Crown Princess Mary of Denmark greeting her husband’s uncle and aun,t King Constantine II and Queen Anne Marie of Greece, at the funeral of Prince Richard, 6th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg in Bad Berleburg on 21 March 2017
alexander hamilton: HELLO YES HI THIS MUSICAL IS ALL ABOUT ME I AM THE STAR I AM WONDERFUL LOOK AT ALL THE COOL STUFF I DID WOW GO ME
aaron burr, sir: you’re an orphan? nice lets go mURDER THE GOVERNMENT (ft. drunk squad™)
my shot: im PAst patiently waitin im PASSionately SMAshin every expecTATion every ACTion’s an ACT of crEATion
the story of tonight: more drunk cuties
the schuyler sisters: FEMINISM GIRL POWER F U C K THE PATRIARCHY (ft. peggy bein a lil bitch)
farmer refuted: Sassy Ham™ (ft. dONT MODULATE THE KEY THEN NOT DEBATE WITH M E)
you’ll be back: king george iii is a psycho
right hand man: I HAVE THREE FRIENDS PICK ME
a winter’s ball: salty + creepy burr (ft. LAAAAaaaAaAaaaADIES)
helpless: ELIZA IS A PRECIOUS PURE CINNAMON ROLL D O N ’ T T O U C H H E R
satisfied: did somebody say bitter (ft. goosebumps)
the story of tonight (reprise): drunk and gay (reprise)
wait for it: burr has secrets™
stay alive: FUCK OFF CHARLES LEE
ten duel commandments: oKAY so we’re doing this
meet me inside: ham fucks up™
that would be enough: THE CINNAMON ROLL IS BACK AND SHE’S PREGNANT HAM COULD U N O T
guns and ships: lAFAYETTE
history has its eyes on you: gwash has Feelings™
yorktown (the world turned upside down): that one line @ trump tbh, HERCULES MULLIGAN
what comes next: oh no king george is just hella salty
dear theodosia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
non-stop: HISTORY HAS ITSwhy do you assume you’re the smartest in the room why do you assume you’re the smartest in theNON-STOPhe will never be satisfiedISN’T THIS ENOUGHsatisfiedWHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH
what’d i miss: tjeffs is back from being a hoe in paris and he’s getting down to Business™ 😎
cabinet battle #1: FUCKN FIGHT ME ILL TAKE ANYONE — alexander hamilton, probably
take a break: spoiler! he doesn’t take a break (ft. UN DEUX TROIS QUATRE CINQQQQQQQQ)
say no to this: oh jesus what is that two letter word starting with n, ending with o, it has escaped my vocabulary completely
the room where it happens: so apparently aaron burr is Salt Personified™
schuyler defeated: bros don’t take other bros’ father in law’s senate seat wtf
cabinet battle #2: if u tie ur hair into a ponytail, u are a completely different person: confirmed
washington on your side: salty burr, jeffersalt, madisalt: the salthern motherfucking democratic republicans™
one last time: washington’s gone, thanks a lot jefferson
i know him: no it turns out that king george iii is actually a fCKN PSYCHOPATH
the adams admininistration: Great Googly Moogly, It’s All Gone To Shit™ (ft. sIT DOWN JOHN YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKER)
we know: so burr’s shady as fuck
hurricane: hoe don’t do it (spoiler! he does it)
the reynolds pamphlet: how to fuck up your own life for no good reason — by alexander hamilton
burn: CINNAMON ROLL IS UPSET AND IT BREA K S Y O U
blow us all away: HE DIDNT MEAN LITERALLY ??¿ (ft. philip organising a threesome)
stay alive (reprise): count to ten in french after this without crying, i dare you
it’s quiet uptown: YOU KILLED YOUR S O N WHAT THE FUCK ALEXANDER CHILL
the election of 1800: alex likes causing drama. what a surprise(!)
your obedient servant: i have never talked shit about you. BUT IF I EVER DID here is a list of everything i said about you and when, it’s 30 years long, take your pick (ft. S A L T )
best of wives and best of women: he doesn’t go back to sleep
the world was wide enough: you done fucked up a-a-ron
who lives, who dies, who tells your story: eliza schuyler hamilton is an angelic cinnamon roll and the world does not deserve her, she singlehandedly made sure her idiot husband made history and she deserves more credit than she is given honestly (ft. your ugly crying)
It’s always changing. Shows come and go and, as much as that hurts sometimes (Tuck I’m looking at you), it’s also a good thing. Because when one show closes, another opens. You have your staples that will be (or seem to be) there forever, like Phantom and Wicked, and you have those shows that maybe their run isn’t as long as others, but they can impact people in major ways like Newsies and Next to Normal. You have the shows whose legacies live on like Les Mis and you have the shows whose legacy is only beginning, such as Dear Evan Hansen. Theatre is ever expanding and different and growing and I don’t know I’m just having a lot of theatre feels today.
I got these spoilers by someone who allegedly works at Warner Bros and knows the ending of the show. They say you won’t get all answers of past seasons in the finale but that’s what is basically going to happen.
- Uber A and Charlotte’s killer are both characters from season 1
- Uber A is Melissa Hastings but there is more to that. There is a huge twist in her reveal. Melissa isn’t Veronica’s biological daughter. She is also a Drake. Mary also had Melissa but couldn’t take care of her. Mary gave Spencer a hint in 7x01. Charlotte and Melissa met at Radley and worked together in season 3.
- Charlotte’s killer is Mona. She killed her because Charlotte was going to start the game again and was planning to kill the liars including her. You will see a flashback of this
- Mary Drake is the evil twin, not Jessica. She is working with Melissa to find Charlotte’s killer and ultimately kill Alison.
- Charlotte and Melissa were planning to kill Alison ‘that night’ by using Bethany
- Charlotte was never treated at Welby. She never got well.
- Charlotte lied in 6x10 about her story. She killed Marion Cavanaugh. Bethany witnessed the murder and Jessica covered it.
- Mary killed Jessica (you will see a flashback of this)
- Noel’s motive will be discussed at the beginning of the season
- Jennas’s true motive will be revealed
- Melissa killed Sara Harsaravey (there’s no flashback)
- Wren and Bethany are related. He moved to Rosewood and started working at Radley to find her killer. He was Melissa’s boyfriend and doctor at the same time (this is the twist about him). This is why she got back and went with him to London
- Jason will die saving Alison
- Executive Producer I. Marlene King will make a cameo
- Jenna, Mary Drake and Melissa will also die in 7B
Don’t like this year’s line up of animated films that includes Boss Baby, Emoji movie, Smurfs: Lost Village, Nut Job 2, My Little Pony Movie, Cars 3? Then we got some good animated alternatives for you from Europe and Asia.
Big Fish and Begonia
Monkey King: Hero is Back
Mary and the Witch’s Flower
A Silent Voice
Foreign animated films can be better than most American animated movies.
There will be other few hopes like Lego Batman Movie and Coco. I’m fine with Despicable Me 3 though it could disappoint.