“The Sun and Moon did fall in love but no one said it was a happy story.”
Let’s talk my Sun/Moon Spirit AU ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tumblr fucked up my image quality okay lets get that out of the way if you want better quality, click on the images.
- Both Mari and Adrien are half-spirits, actually being part human.
- On days they feel like it and are physically allowed, they transform into their ‘human’ versions.
- Granted, their spirit versions look human but on Earth, they can be disguised as normal people.
- As spirits, neither age and have seen centuries upon centuries of different decades. Though because of this, they can have fun adjusting to different eras and are fascinated with these ‘modern touchable squares’.
- Each night before the dawn, Mari has to set out morning stars which Adrien can see when he awakes, a big reason why he fell in love with her.
- Mari, however, has seen Adrien, but only in his human version, and not knowing who he is, falls in love with this human.
- They only see eachother, of course, via eclipse.
- When the eclipses occur, they don’t have a lot of time so every time it does;
- “Moon Spirit, how lovely you look today! May I take your hand in marriage now?”
- Mari always just laughs and politely declines but in the back of his head, he knows he does want her hand in marriage. They part ways, say the usual goodbye and “keep the morning stars coming’.
- Then Adrien waits for the next eclipse. He always does.
More on this au and character designs to come and possibly a gifcomic when I get back to Australia but yeah, this one is semi-angsty and i’m r e a d y.