Mary and Francis died and literally met each other in the afterlife, like nothing changed. “I’ve been waiting for you.” Their love never died. It was just put on hold until Mary could go and join Francis. And I am an emotional mess. Like CW finally gave me my death endgame. Like they really did that and I am so grateful. SO emotional. Because it’s you, its always been you.
- Francis is the love of Mary’s life.
- Her death is the saddest.
- Season 2, Episode 9 was the hardest to film.
- Torrance is so cool.
- She’s closest to Rachel.
- Favourite season is 4.
- She would have loved to have played Queen Catherine.
- She can’t pick a favourite lady out of Greer and Lola; Lola died out of loyalty but Greer was with her through it all until the end.
- She and Toby are definitely friends, she just doesn’t see him very often because she tends to see people in the same country as her.
- they have never dated. “Never say never, well I’m saying never” 😂
- She can’t pick between Claude and Kenna, she loves loves her sweet princess Rose, but she’s known Caitlyn since she was sixteen, so it’s a tie.
- She has no idea what happened to Kenna.
- She loves Eliza from the 100 and is proud to see her doing well.
- Least favourite part about Reign, the winters.
- She wishes she could have filmed more of Mary as a mother.
- She had no control over Reign being cancelled and cried hysterically after her last scenes.
“I’m not sure if there’s any point to that tonight. What do you mean? One thing I have learned from your mother’s many lectures and insights on pregnancy is that there are some days when it’s more likely, and some days when it’s less likely. You’ve been vigorous in trying to achieve what we both want but I don’t think it’s going to happen tonight.”
After Mary presented Darnley with his child, she told one of her soldiers: “This is the prince whom I hope shall first unite the two kingdoms of England and Scotland.” A wish that came true.With this speech she had obviously given up her hope to succeed to the throne of her great grandfather, Henry VII.