So apparently show is “making a full circle”. Alison figure is standing on a square, instead od circle like other girls, so that makes her different. She is also wearing the shirt from the night she disappeared. They all look like in season 1, any thoughts?
I got these spoilers by someone who allegedly works at Warner Bros and knows the ending of the show. They say you won’t get all answers of past seasons in the finale but that’s what is basically going to happen.
- Uber A and Charlotte’s killer are both characters from season 1
- Uber A is Melissa Hastings but there is more to that. There is a huge twist in her reveal. Melissa isn’t Veronica’s biological daughter. She is also a Drake. Mary also had Melissa but couldn’t take care of her. Mary gave Spencer a hint in 7x01. Charlotte and Melissa met at Radley and worked together in season 3.
- Charlotte’s killer is Mona. She killed her because Charlotte was going to start the game again and was planning to kill the liars including her. You will see a flashback of this
- Mary Drake is the evil twin, not Jessica. She is working with Melissa to find Charlotte’s killer and ultimately kill Alison.
- Charlotte and Melissa were planning to kill Alison ‘that night’ by using Bethany
- Charlotte was never treated at Welby. She never got well.
- Charlotte lied in 6x10 about her story. She killed Marion Cavanaugh. Bethany witnessed the murder and Jessica covered it.
- Mary killed Jessica (you will see a flashback of this)
- Noel’s motive will be discussed at the beginning of the season
- Jennas’s true motive will be revealed
- Melissa killed Sara Harsaravey (there’s no flashback)
- Wren and Bethany are related. He moved to Rosewood and started working at Radley to find her killer. He was Melissa’s boyfriend and doctor at the same time (this is the twist about him). This is why she got back and went with him to London
- Jason will die saving Alison
- Executive Producer I. Marlene King will make a cameo
- Jenna, Mary Drake and Melissa will also die in 7B
Holden. I keep thinking about his latest appearance in the # 3x06 . Emily, in that episode, discovers Holden’s tattoo. The tattoo was made at the entrance of NOEL KAHN’s party. Well, Emily also remembered in # 3x06, that the night when “Alison’s body”(it was Bethany) was stolen in # 3x01, someone took her to Ali’s open grave at the cimitery. She remembered being in the car with Jenna and NOEL and also being in a bar with HOLDEN, and there in the bar somebody left a message saying, “Sorry if I left you / abandoned.” Now, I don’t think Holden was made to come back without a sense. A character who was linked to the Noel Kahn’s party, and who returns on stage AFTER Noel’s death. In conclusion:
- In 3x01, HOLDEN brings Emily to a cafe, and apparently leaves her there. In #3x03, Jenna reveals to the liars that she found Emily on the edge of the drunk road, while in # 3x08, Noel tells the truth. They found her in a cafe alone. Jenna said, “I lied because I was protecting someone.” And again, someone left Emily the message “Sorry if I left you / abandoned.”, DON’T FORGET THAT. On a note book at the cafe where Holden took her and where she left her alone. Clearly he left the note. Shouldhe leave her alone, because it was the precise orders of Jenna, Charlotte, and all the team?
- During season 3, Holden went to the Noel Kahn’s party, and when Emily noticed the tattoo, understanding the connection with Noel’s parties, in #3x06, Holden became strange and shady, and said, “Sorry, I have to go.” . NOEL KAHN’S PARTY, one of Charlotte’s minions at the time, and A.D. before he died.
- Lastly, Holden comes back in Aria’s life shortly after Noel’s death. Because? Perhaps, with Noel’s death, A.D. need another minions and then called Holden?
I would really try to reflect on these clues that I mentioned because they’re too strange. Holden left Emily in that cafeteria because he had to. Jenna and Noel had to pick her there. He left the excuse for abandoning her. Jenna lying about where they found Emily because she was trying to protect someone that night, or the one who brought Emily to the cafeteria, HOLDEN. And don’t forget, all the plan to bring Emily to the cemetery was a Charlotte plan foro photograph her and liars in front of Ali’s open grave. Think about it.
I think people are not paying enough attention to this map. What is a mystery location, what bulding is it, next to the beware sign? I can see a deer sign, wasn’t Toby’s accident caused by a deer? Maybe that a clue. Someone HD pictures, any theories?
Things I am 90% convinced will happen in PLL soon (PART 2)
I decided to make an updated part 2 of this since part 1 got such a lovely response. I would love to hear about your predictions about the end of the show!
1. There is another child of Mary’s we will find out about.
2. Melissa will be revealed as Charlotte’s killer and Noel will be revealed as Sara’s killer.
3. Ezra will be one of the betrayals promised to us in the finale. I simply don’t believe that he needed a lair and cameras for just “research” for his book. He was never just writing a book.
4.Not knowing what Bethany looks like is important. She will be revealed as an identical twin of somebody we know.
5. A.D. has been the real A since season 1 but Charlotte took the fall in 6x10 to keep their identity a secret.
6. Sara Harvey was not the real black widow. Black widow is Alison or Bethany. @uberaalison post brilliantly explains how it had to be someone who had to wear a mask behind a veil.
To quote, “Why would Sara need to disguise herself to get into Wilden’s funeral? It’s not like anyone in Rosewood knew who she was or would have recognized her without the veil. Black Widow needs to be someone who couldn’t be at the funeral without a disguise.” Only Alison or Bethany (and possibly Mary Drake since nobody knew of Jessica’s twin at the time and seeing two Jessicas would freak people out) fit that description to me as they were both thought to be dead.
7.The body in the barrel was not a random one. They hyped up that reveal way too much with the hashtag #whatsinthebarrel. Eddie Lamb’ s body was in there and we will find that out soon.
8. Bethany Young is either a Dilaurentis or a Drake. Bethany was not her birth name.
9. This is a pretty big statement (and it is not without plot holes) but to me nothing else will make 100% sense given the behaviour of this character throughout all seven seasons.
This is not Vanessa. You can clearly tell they used Sasha for this shot. Why? They could have easily used someone in a blonde wig, the way they have used random people in scenes with A before. So my final prediction is that A.D. is, and stands for, Alison Dilaurentis. She is the final betrayal of the show.
Mary Fields was born a slave and freed when American slavery was outlawed in 1865. She was usually seen smoking a cigar, wearing a pistol and a jug of whiskey. After taking on various jobs including domestic worker, forewoman and owner of a restaurant that would serve food to anyone even if they couldn’t pay, at age 60 she became a mail carrier because she was the fastest applicant to hitch a team of six horses. She was the second woman and first African American woman to work for the U.S. Postal Service. She never missed a day. She drove a team of horses and a mule named Moses. If the snow was too deep for her horses, she delivered mail on snowshoes. Her reliability earned her the nickname “Stagecoach Mary”. She became so respected in the town of Cascade that they closed its schools to celebrate her birthday each year. When Montana passed a law forbidding women to enter saloons, the mayor of Cascade granted her an exemption.