Natasha’s mission: To spy on Fury and the KGB agent he’s captured and been interrogating.
Clint’s mission: To mime out the entirety of the viral “octopus&puppy r 2 cute 4 words” video he found during lunch.
I’ve wanted an excuse to draw Catherine Tate’s ridiculous faces for ages, and finally did it with Clint. I didn’t even BEGIN to do Tate justice, but it was a barrel of fun, so have a Doctor Who reference~
IS MARVEL NEVER GOING TO FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY TONY DOESNT MENTION KNOWING PEGGY?!?? LIKE YOU GONNA DO MR LIKE THAT MARVEL? YOU GONNA STAND THERE AND TELL ME THAT PEGGY CARTER DIDNT COME OVER FOR DINNERS WITH TONY AND JARVIS WHEN HOWARD AND MARIA WERENT AROUND OR BUSY? YOU GONNA TELL ME TONY DIDNT GROW UP WITH PEGGYS KIDS AS HIS COUSINS? THAT SHARON DIDNT KNOW TONY AS A KID AND THAT THEY WERENT AROUND EACHOTHER? YOU GONNA SIT HERE AND DO THAT TO ME?
THAT HE DIDNT GO TO HER FUNERAL? THAT STEVE WAS THE ONLY ONE GRIEVING???!!!
GTFO OF HERE
Here is yet another set of random questions for people to ask you in order to get to know you better. Please reblog!
1. What is your middle name?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. Do you have any allergies?
4. What is the longest your hair has ever been?
5. Apple or PC?
6. Favorite flavor?
7. Have you ever been on a blind date?
8. Are you friends with any of your exes?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. How grammatically correct are you when you text?
11. What foreign country would you most like to visit and why?
12. Creamy or chunky peanut butter?
13. Favorite food to pig out on?
14. DC or Marvel?
15. Disney or Nickelodeon?
16. Do you have any stickers on your laptop computer?
17. Name/author of the last book you read cover to cover. Do you recommend it?
18. Do you read any magazines?
19. Coffee or tea?
20. What is your go-to Starbucks drink?
21. How many things can do with your weaker hand?
22. Last show you binge watched?
23. Dogs or cats?
24. Favorite Disney princess?
25. Do you like fast food?
26. Favorite thing to cook for yourself?
27. Favorite song to sing in the shower?
28. Have you ever butt dialed anyone?
29. iPhone/iPad or Android?
30. Any styles of music you do not like?
31. Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender? If so, did you like it?
32. Have you ever gotten a ticket while driving?
33. Favorite emoji?
34. Showers or baths?
35. Is there anything you regret buying?
36. Are you fluent in more than one language?
37. Any movie(s) you can watch over and over again and enjoy just as much every time?
38. What is the heaviest you have ever weighed?
39. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and where?
40. Have you ever uttered a spoken hashtag?
41. Favorite school subject?
42. Favorite non-chocolate candy?
43. Name one celebrity you dislike.
44. If you could have one superpower, which one would you most like to have?
45. From 1-10, rate your singing ability.
46. From 1-10, rate your dancing ability.
47. From 1-10, rate your cooking ability.
48. From 1-10, rate your driving ability.
49. Are you religious?
50. Do you drink soda? If so, which one is your favorite?
51. Have you ever locked your keys in your car?
52. Spring or autumn?
53. Do you play any sports?
54. Can you play any musical instruments?
55. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
56. How easily do you cry?
57. Last musical artist you saw live?
58. Favorite YouTube channel?
59. Star Wars or Star Trek?
60. How long have you known your best friend?
61. Have you ever voted for a reality show?
62. Last CD you bought?
63. Have you ever ended a romantic relationship?
64. Have you ever been broken up with?
65. Have you ever been in the audience for the taping of a TV show?
66. How long was your longest relationship? Are you still with that person?
67. Have you seen any Broadway plays or musicals?
68. Have you ever acted in a play or a musical?
69. How flexible are you?
70. Have you ever sexted?
71. Do you own any clothes from garage sales or thrift stores?
72. Real or fake Christmas trees?
73. How many pillows do you sleep with?
74. How well can you write in cursive?
75. What is your political affiliation?
76. Do you like any boy bands?
77. Have you ever broken any bones?
78. Have you ever gotten any stitches?
79. Do you have any piercings in places other than your ears?
80. What is the oldest piece of clothing you still wear and how old is it?
81. Do you like wearing hats?
82. Have you ever dyed your hair?
83. From 1-10, how competitive are you?
84. How long have you been at your current job?
85. Have you ever studied abroad?
86. Phrase you say the most?
87. Have you ever quit a job?
88. Have you ever gotten fired from a job?
89. Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what for?
90. Have you ever been a Boy/Girl Scout?
91. Last thing that made you laugh?
92. Do you eat meat?
93. Are you more of a morning or a night person?
94. Worst habit?
95. Deepest fear?
96. Do you believe in ghosts?
97. If you could take home any animal from the zoo, what animal would you take?
98. Do you consider rapping singing?
99. Favorite costume you wore for Halloween? How old were you?
100. Favorite store to shop at?
101. Have you ever given anyone CPR?
102. Favorite Pokémon?
103. Do you own any homemade clothing?
104. Do you drink alcohol at all? If so, what is your drink of choice?
105. Have you ever skinny dipped?
106. Favorite type of cookie?
107. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
108. Biggest pet peeve?
109. Are you still friends with anyone from high school?
110. Favorite literary character?
111. Are your birth parents still together?
112. Do you wear or have your ever worn glasses?
113. How many of your Facebook friends do you actually hang out with?
114. Have you ever been the victim of a prank?
115. Do you belong to a fraternity or a sorority?
116. Have you ever taken a nude selfie?
117. Are you adopted?
118. Favorite fandom?
119. Oldest memory?
120. Have you ever snorted when you laughed?
121. Can you drive stick?
122. Favorite Disney song?
123. Random boy’s name.
124. Random girls’ name.
125. How often do you eat out at a nice restaurant?
126. How many people are in your nuclear family?
127. What accent do you consider the most attractive?
128. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
129. What is your astrological sign?
130. Biggest regret?
131. What type of shoes do you wear the most?
132. Do you like any soap operas?
133. Do you listen to talk radio?
134. What sports team(s) do you root for?
135. Describe your sense of humor.
136. Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
137. Favorite video game?
138. Name a moment in your life when you were pleasantly surprised.
139. Do you believe in serendipity?
140. Have you ever left a movie theater before the movie was done?
141. Have you ever felt you were born in the wrong period of history?
142. Is sex before marriage wrong?
143. Have you ever gotten a song you dislike stuck in your head?
144. Can you handle spicy food?
145. Have you ever called a non-lover a term such as darling, honey, babe, or dear?
146. Do you like MTV?
147. Where on your body are you the most ticklish?
148. TV show or movie you quote/reference the most?
149. Have you ever lived with a roommate you didn’t get along with?
150. Where do you think is the best place to meet a new lover?
151. Have you ever successfully been on a diet?
152. Favorite thing to do outside?
153. Where did you go on your last vacation?
154. Do you say “y'all” at all?
155. Have you ever lived on a farm?
156. Do you believe in evolution?
157. What TV channel do you watch the most?
158. Favorite Beatles song?
159. Have you ever been on TV?
160. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?
161. Do you like horror movies?
162. Do you like to go fishing?
163. Have you ever been hunting?
164. Do you take medication for anything?
165. Name one item from your bucket list.
166. From 1-10, how much do you like children?
167. Have you ever thought about your wedding?
168. Have you ever been bungee jumping or skydiving?
169. Favorite flower?
170. Do you collect anything?
171. Who was the last person you told a lie to?
172. Have you ever been a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
173. Have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune come true?
174. What was your favorite toy to play with when you were a child?
175. How good are you at math?
176. Have you ever learned anything from a how-to YouTube video?
177. Have you ever participated in a science fair?
178. Have you ever wished you were born the opposite gender?
179. Have you ever participated in a public protest?
180. Do you have a pool at your house?
181. Have you ever hosted a wild party?
182. Do you like karaoke?
183. Have you ever written a love letter?
184. Have you ever ran a marathon?
185. How often do you get mad at yourself?
186. Any guilty pleasures?
187. Fruits or vegetables?
188. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
189. The countryside or the suburbs?
190. Worst job you’ve ever had?
191. Do you hang out with any of your co-workers?
192. Were you ever voted homecoming/prom king or queen?
193. Were you voted a “best” or “most likely to” in high school?
194. Have you ever gotten detention?
195. Have you ever babysat?
196. Have you ever taken a road trip just for the fun of it?
197. How many drinks get you tipsy?
198. Were you a part of any academic clubs in high school or college?
199. Have you ever given a public speech, aside from your schooling?
200. How long have you been on tumblr?
So we’ve been told that Bucky is leading a Wakandan army in Infinity War, which would imply that he’s just been woken up from cryofreeze.
I need a scene where T’Challa wakes him up, hands him a gun, and Bucky completely have no idea what’s going on…
“Get up Barnes - we have a war to fight.” ”I’m sorry, wWHAT???”
And then it goes on throughout the rest of the film:
“Steve, why do you have a beard?” “Why is there a talking tree?” “Why does that raccoon want my arm?” “I’m like 90% certain Natasha and that green chick are somehow related.” “Wait…How many “Steves” do we have on our side?” “If I can pick up the hammer, can I rule Asgard?” “I have a new plan, but it could involve one of us not coming back. I volunteer Sam.” “Why are there so many insect-related names? No PLEASE I WASN’T MAKING FUN OF YOU NAT.”
1.) How’s your life
2.) What Hogwarts house are you in?
3.) Do you know how to hide a body?
4.) What’s your favourite color?
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
5.) Do you leave or stay when the credits roll in a Marvel movie. Wrong answer and I will file a restraining order.
I demand you buy me a Ferrari. If you don’t you are denying my right to one. How is that different than you demanding I buy you food and healthcare? If you say “I need food to live” then you are saying I owe you labor because you exist. The fact that it’s a little labor or a lot of labor doesn’t equation. No one owes you anything just for existing.
So, essential goods are the same as luxury items?
This is the argument you make when you have nothing better to say. When you have no real argument against something this false equivalency bullshit is what you have to resort to.
You see the world full of individuals who purely exist to exchange labor. What I see is that our society has been built collectively over millennia. Together we have built governments and architectural marvels, sustained our existence and built everything you see around you. There was no single person who labored to create anything, it has taken collective knowledge and skill.
Now we must ask a question why do we have people that do not have enough to eat?
If we are to believe capitalism, it is because food is scarce and that there is not enough to feed everyone. In this line of thinking, we produce not enough food and supply and demand requires that those that can afford our limited supply are able to secure food while those that don’t have the means cannot.
Artifical Scarcity is why. We create a system where supply and demand do not actually apply, where companies regularly discard large amounts of perfectly good food in order to drive greater profits for their “perfect food.” This is why you don’t allow capitalist near anything that is a necessity to live. In order to turn a profit, they must create scarcity in something that is not scarce.
So, if we collectively produce more food than we need worldwide, why can we not feed the world?
We are calling for taking our existing system and saying, we produce more than enough food for all, everyone must be able to eat. This is not a difficult thing to pull off, and if we lived in a truly capitalistic system the price of food would be so low that everyone could afford it. Basic Supply and Demand would set pricing.
But to take it a step further, if food was available to all, the price of feeding oneself would be less. In the end, you are arguing that you should pay more for food and healthcare so that a small group of people can become wealthy beyond their wildest dreams while another larger group dies.
When you argue that a good that is not constrained by supply should be limited all you do is argue that you should pay more so that others cannot have access.
Do you really have to feel special that bad? Oh, I guess that is why you asked for a Ferrari…
1. How are you, really?
2. Pizza or chicken nuggets?
3. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What are you looking forward to?
6. Do you like chocolate?
7. What’s your favourite joke?
8. Are you a religious person?
9. If you had a magical pet snail what would you call it?
10. How do you like your steak cooked? (if you eat it)
11. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
12. What phone do you have?
13. Have you ever got blackout drunk?
14. What do you think people think of you?
15. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
16. What’s something you want right now?
17. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
18. In general what do you think about art?
19. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
20. Marvel or DC?
21. Do you like to talk on the phone?
22. What’s your favourite song?
23. What would you do if you won the lottery?
24. What’s your middle name?
25. Do you have any pets?
26. What was the last dream you can remember about?
27. Are you single?
28. Do you like scary movies?
29. What were you thinking about before you come on tumblr?
30. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
31. What’s your last text message say?
32. What are some things you are scared of?
33. Do you like travelling?
34. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
35. What kind of people are you attracted to?
36. What do you do?
37. Do you feel uncomfortable if someone who you don’t know is physically close to you?
38. What has been your worst haircut/style?
39. Can you play poker?
40. Where were you when you had your last kiss?
41. What’s your favourite flower?
42. Do you buy from charity shops?
43. Are you ticklish?
44. What do you do for fun?
45. What was the last thing you ate?
46. If you met a genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for? (more wishes doesn’t count)
47. Favourite band?
48. Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they?
49. Have you ever been fishing?
50. What was the last present you received?
A = Attractive what do they find attractive about the other?
Apart from how beautiful you are to him, he likes your assertiveness and your loyalty. He loves how sweet you are to him, even though he thinks he’s a monster - you always tell him otherwise and he loves you for that.
B = Baby do they want a family? why/why not?
He’d be scared to have a family with you, but he loves you and knows you deserve the world.
C = Cuddle how do they cuddle?
He likes to cuddle chest to chest with you because he’s a little spoon. He feels loved and appreciated by you when you wrap your arms around him and he can only give you the same affection
D = Dates what are dates with them like?
Loki Laufeyson is a fucking sPOILER!!! He loves to spoil you with everything and anything. Rose gold dress? He got it for you. Food? Already bought it. Romantic dates? He can take you to Paris with the snap of his fingers!
E = Everything you are my ____ (e.g my life, my world…)
“You are my queen. I’m loyal to you and only you. I want to give you everything you want and deserve. I want to serve you and make sure you know how beautiful you are.”
F = Feelings when did they know they were falling in love?
Thor had badly beaten up Loki, he was bleeding and bruised - tossed into an alleyway. If you hadn’t stopped Thor, Loki would’ve been dead. You quickly ran to him, not caring that he was a so-called “villain”. You took him back to your room and took care of him. You fixed him up and made sure that Thor wouldn’t pick on him again. You soon learned that Loki was misunderstood and tried desperately to convince others - then Loki knew that he had to have you and call you his.
G = Gentle are they gentle? If so, how?
HE’S SUPER GENTLE WITH YOU!! Even when you’re mad at him and banging your fists against his chest, he would still treat you like you were the most fragile thing in the universe!
H = Hand/Hold how do they like to hold? how do they like to hold hands?
He loved holding your hand. It made him feel an indescribable feeling. Your hand was small and warm in his big cold hands and when you touched, sparks started flying like fireworks on Christmas. He likes to lace his fingers with yours because he finds that your hand is the perfect fit for his - and he just knew that the universe gave him an angel
Hey do you think that you can write a peter Parker x reader where the reader and peter are friends and goes under some anesthesia after some sort of surgery. After the surgery peter say some really fluffy things to the reader while she records it. (anon)
word count: 2,739 (i can’t seem to write short fics)
“You sure you’re not in any pain Peter? I can always go get
the nurse if you want,” your voice filled with worry as your best friend was
getting prepped for his cast for his broken arm.
“No, I’m fine (Y/N), I can feel it working. My arm doesn’t
even hurt that much,” trying to calm you down.
“You sure?” still wanting to make sure he was ok.
Peter nodded, squeezing your hand slowly calming you down.
You both waited till the nurse would roll you into the room where they would
take x rays and apply his cast.
“Are you sure you don’t want Aunt May in here instead?” your
hand interlacing with his.
“No, don’t think she would be able to handle this,” trying
his hardest to not show how much of an effect your touch was having on him.
Peter was starting to think that maybe Ned would have been a
better choice, because he couldn’t he wasn’t sure he could trust himself once
the anesthesia kicks in. He’s seen the videos of people admitting some personal
secrets, and last thing he wanted was to admit his love for you, since he
wasn’t sure it would cause problems between you two.
You and Peter had been best friends since 6th grade,
somewhere along the way you had stolen his heart, but this point he would have
willingly given it to you. Simple touches made his face heat up, warm smiles
made his breath stop; you holding his hand made his heart explode, everything
about you just sent his body on overdrive.
“Thanks (y/n),” you
don’t know how much you mean to me. That’s what he wanted to admit but he
doubted that he ever could, because he would be sure to get tongue tied in the
“I’d do anything for you Peter,” your smile lightening up
your face that instantly made his heart pound against his chest.
It had to be illegal to be that adorable, and what’s worse
is you had no clue how much of an effect you had on him. He could hear Ned’s
voice in the back of his head, telling him to admit his feelings for you. He
would always refuse stating that he needed to find the right moment to tell you.
“(y/n), there’s something that I should tell you…,” feeling
like this was the best moment to tell you.
You nodded, seeing a slight change in his attitude.