A special request from a friend ( StardewShindigs
you should totally check them out~~ ) and also a celebration post!! (This
blog hit 100 followers over night???? oh my goodness!!) Here is a long
post that was a h*ck of a lot of fun to write! (I also didn’t know what to call this, the original title was “What Type of Singer is Your Spouse” but it kind of derailed so C: Here we go!)
- Alex - Alex doesn’t find himself singing too often, but if he gets a song stuck in his head he’ll start humming the tune and humming for him will almost always lead to him singing. While it’s mostly adorable- it can get a little repetitive, especially depending on the song.
- Elliott - Hoo-boy this fella can SING. He’s got a very strong and fairly deep voice for singing dramatic songs, but really he rocks practically all genres. I bet he hums a lot of songs most of the time, but humming can easily lead to singing in a matter of seconds; especially if his s/o joins in!
- Harvey - Harvey is very shy when it comes to singing, but he has a lot of cute, upbeat tunes in his head that he likes to quietly sing to himself while he does other things - typically while toying with his model planes. His voice might not be seen publicly as ‘great’ but honestly it isn’t bad; He’s got a very cute voice, just little practice with it.
- Sam - He’s a very energetic singer and loves to do it with a passion, and loves getting his s/o to sing with him! It’s just no secret for Sam to enjoy singing, but I bet you his guilty pleasure is singing Avril Lavigne songs. He probably gets really into it too, with energetic hip-swaying and such to follow.
- Sebastian - Sebastian doesn’t really like singing, and will very rarely do it, but every now and then you may catch him singing very quietly (and it’s usually to help his child(ren) get to sleep~) and he has one of the most soothing voices out there.
- Shane - Honestly if you can get this fella to sing you must have some kind of other worldly power; the only person who can get him to sing at all is typically Jas+him already being in a good mood. The times that this has happened though, you can bet Jas got him to sing parts of Disney songs with her.
- Abigail - It’s pretty rare for Abigail to sing when people are around, however it is definitely a habit of hers when she knows no one is going to hear. The few times she has sang with other people around was when she and Sam were super caffeinated and he got her to do silly duet songs with him.
Sebastian definitely recorded it much to her disliking lol.
- Emily - If this girl could sing and dance everywhere she would, she’s super energetic and sings all types songs- sometimes not even songs but just makes up rhymes for what she’s currently doing, turning them into little tunes!
- Haley - Haley, like her sister, does like to sing too, but she’s much less practiced on it and though she has a voice for higher notes, it’s hard for her to hit them. However, her voice is so sweet she fits the ‘singing princess’ category perfectly in movies and shows! Hearing her sing quietly to her children is an absolutely heart warming scene.
- Leah - She doesn’t straight up sing too often but she does love humming while she works, and typically (After marriage, as her cabin doesn’t have one) will have a radio playing quietly in the background while she does her work. The cutest thing is to come across her while she’s searching for berries and such for her salads, hearing her hum while she does it!
- Maru - While she is like Leah and typically only sings or hums while working, she has a very pretty voice for singing. She, like Sebastian, can be a little shy about singing for people though, but she takes a lot less persuasion than her brother would. Just imagine her tinkering with a robot and singing a little song omg.
- Penny - This girl, loves, singing. She’s practically the shyest out of everyone- maybe just with Sebastian being a little bit more than her. But her voice; it is the sweetest thing ever! Vincent and Jas have both definitely asked her to sing during their school hours before, and if you ever bring it up she will get super flustered. But maybe, she’ll sing for you sometime~ C: