Cilla, it’s made 3 years and half that we have met, and omg thank you so much for made part of my life. You’re amazing, your personality is like of Scarlett O'Hara, so determined, your way is unique, you cue your mark wherever you go, it’s impossible forget you, just the stupid people do this. Everybody knows here, how sweet, adorable and funny you are! And you means a lot to me, really! Talk with you is the best thing in whole world, I adore your way to think and talk. My babie, I’m sorry if I did something wrong for you, it was NEVER my intention to do it. Well, you can count with me everytime you want ok?
People Cilla is the best, I mean, trust me, she is one of the best friends you can have, she is not egoist, she always try to make her best like friend, and she did!
1. Favourite show as a child? I think it was Punky Brewster
2. Favourite show today? Modern Family and Sons of Anarchy
3. Top 3 favourite male characters (from movies/shows). Movies: Rhett Butler, Han Solo and C.K. Dexter Haven! (ugh and how about John Bender?? this question is evil!) TV Shows: Spike (BTVS) Chuck Bass (GG) and Mr. Big (SATC).
4. Best movie quote. “Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.” - Casablanca.
5. Best movie soundtrack. Last of the Mohicans (1992)
6. Do you sing in front of a mirror feeling like you’re in a music video? LMAO When my computer desk used to be in front of a mirror it used to happen much more frequently.
7. Don’t lie!
8. If you could choose a female character to play (movie/stage) what would it be? I would LOVE to be Dolly from Hello Dolly!
9. Top 3 villains? Darth Vader, Ramses (The 10 Commandments) and Maleficent.
10. Sexiest voice (actor/actress) ever? MAE WEST!!!
11. What does your (real) name mean? My legal first name is Brenda: It is of Old Norse origin, and the meaning of Brenda is “sword”. Related to the English word “brand”, meaning “to mark by burning”.
My 11 questions are:
1. What is your least favorite film of your very favorite actor/actress? 2. What is your favorite musical? 3. If you had to re-live one year of your life which would it be and why? 4. If funds were unlimited, what self-less act would you do? 5. You FINALLY score your dream job but on the very first day of work your morals are questioned. Would you turn your head and keep at it or quit based on principle? 6. Top 3 favorite film kisses. 7. Favorite 80s movie. 8. If you could marry one tv/movie character which would it be? 9. If you ran into your favorite living actor/actress would you play it cool in the hopes they’ll think highly of you or become a fangirl/boy mess? 10. The one song that makes you blast your car speakers and sing along like no one is watching, instantly lifting your mood. 11. Bad bay. What film is an instant picker-upper?