• 6 Cups Rice Krispie cereal
• ¼ Cup vegan butter
• 250 g Dandies vegan marshmallows
• ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Heat marshmallows, vanilla, and butter in the microwave or on the stovetop until soft.
2) Add Rice Krispies into the bowl or pot cup by cup mixing as you pour.
3) Lightly butter a 13x9" pan and pour batter in.
4) Once cooled cut into bars & enjoy !!
A prompt about kylo ren, Making rice krispy treats and surprising him with them!
Ky: I’m bored.
Ky: Come over?
Ky: Ugh fine.
You set your phone down as you continued to stir your concoction of marshmallows and rice krispies. You were actually making them for Kylo. He loves how you add sprinkles and mini chocolate chips on top. You were bored so you figured you’d make some for him.
Kylo sat on his couch flipping through channels on this tv with a big frown on his face. When he heard the doorbell ring, he groaned as he stood up and walked over to answer it.
His eyes lit up with surprise when he saw you there, “I thought you were busy.”
“I was, but now I’m not.” You handed him the tray that you held.
Kylo looked through the saran wrap and he smiled, “Have I told you how much I love you?”
You kissed his cheek, “Plenty of times, Ky. Now go pick a movie and we can start munching on these.”
I’m trying to create some new rice krispie type treats every weekend from now until summertime. Here is this weekend’s creation!
CIRCUS ICE CREAM RICE KRISPIE TREATS
What you’ll need:
10oz bag of marshmallows half box of rice cereal frosted animal cookies 2 teaspoons Bailey’s mudslide coffee creamer 2 tablespoons butter
What you do:
* Melt butter in a medium pan. * Once melted, add in marshmallows. Stir occasionally. * While marshmallows melt, chop up animal crackers. * When marshmallows are half way melted, add in the Bailey’s creamer. * When marshmallows are melted, stir in cereal. * After they’re stirred in well, do the same with the animal crackers. * Transfer to pan to cool for about an hour. * Cut them up, eat them and hide the rest from everyone in the house.