marriage based immigration


If you are a fiancé or spouse of a U.S. citizen, you may be able to enter the United States on a K visa, otherwise known as a Fiancé Visa. The main purpose of a K visa is to allow foreign national fiancés who live outside the U.S. to travel into the U.S. to marry their U.S. citizen fiancés.