Oh noo~...no, wait! Oh, it's quite good! (c)
Lately Charles was busy with his ..I dunno what actually…Girlfriend or Vidcon(God Vidcon was long time ago what am I talking about?) and stuff, so he doesn’t post a good videos. Where’s ‘Fun science’? Where’s all those challenges? Where are all those things I loved so much in your vlog?! It’s sad but it’s loosing all attraction it had once.
In the mean time Mark appeared. I discovered him from Nerimon’s vlog, comments below, to be precise.
Well, I have to admit, I’m a bit crazy about Scotland and Scottish people…hmm…
so you can just forget what I’m saying and scroll (like someone is going to read this haha :D).
But it wasn’t that! I watched vids and I clearly love this guy!
Anyway, pluses, I can see:
- Stuff he talks about is interesting, entertaining and fun (so far) and I agree with lot of his opinions.
- Way he presents everything is hilarious, even brilliant sometimes :D
- His songs got a lot from Blink 182
(I like them)and he has really nice voice.
- He is Scottish
(I’m not even sorry)- I love the way they talk and the accent.
- Each vid contains a lot, which makes it interesting and funny…
- I dunno what else I should write, I just like the style he vlogs so go subscribe.
A lil advice (if he’ll ever read this):
- Go out more
- Try to somehow separate a little all the different things you doing in the video. Maybe you shouldn’t and keep it as your own unique style.
- Do the dictionary/slang part as you doing NOOZ, but separately…
- Do more vids about the stuff you like
P.s. Nerimon wasn’t in this competition cuz well…IT’S ALEX :DDD
p.p.s I still love you Charlie..just stop fucking messing around and ACTUALLY do videos, and the last video was kinda arrogant you know…'I love lil Charlie’ - was a bit too much. It’s mom’s job to love you, mate..
p.p.p.s Mark and Joseph Gilgun got something in common..dunno what…//talented//