@Romantic-chasm hit me with these questions
I hope I’m doing this right!
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you and then make 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- No tag-backs.
1)What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
There was this Australian children’s show, I think it was called ‘The House of the Wizard’ or something like that. I was obsessed with it. I cried when it was cancelled. And then I wrote a song about it and sung it to my parents. Shut up, I was ten.
2)what poem inspires you?
When I Have Fears That I May Cease To Be by John Keats. Probably not a terribly original choice, but whatever. And everything by Carol Anne Duffy, who writes fantastic women-centered poetry.
3)Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
As pretentious as it may sound: books change my life all the time. It feels like every book that I love somehow leaves a mark on me.
4)name 5 celebrities you would invite into bed with you.
Only 5? I have an entire celebrity harem in my mind. Aidan Turner, Ruth Wilson, Francois Arnaud, Amy Manson, Idris Elba.
5)If your life was a song, what would the title be?
’Shut up, I’m reading'
6)if you could have any super power what would it be?
I guess I’d like to be invisible, because I’m so insecure about my looks. And the ability to time-travel. Hello 19th-century England, here I come…
7)what is your biggest weakness?
Sleeping. I fall asleep whenever I sit down. I just can’t keep myself awake. It’s embarassing. I drool on people’s shoulders on the train.
8)what celebrity do you hate the most?
I really fucking dislike Taylor Swift, for obvious reasons. And I can’t stand Carice van Houten’s face. It’s not really her fault, she’s just so overexposed in the Netherlands.
9)If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would like to be there to take the laudanum away from Lizzie Siddal. I would tell her that she is a strong woman, that her life does not have to revolve around Gabriel, and that she deserves to live.
10)what famous person do you resemble?
I’m one of a kind. No one is as annoying and unattractive as me.
11)What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
I guess going to the clinic were I’m currently staying on work days ( and nights ), and collapsing completely at first, but deciding to stay anyway.
- - -
Have I tagged you? These questions are for you:
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. Who is your favorite person from history?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. If you had only one more day to live, what would you do?
5. What do you think your future will look like?
6. What is your favorite smell?
7. What was your most embarassing moment?
8. If you could be a celebrity, who would you want to be?
9. What was the last dream you had about?
10. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
11. What do you like most about yourself?