"Min tjej och jag" - Again
So I shared this video yesterday of the live performance of Gyllene Tider’s “Min tjej ouch jag”, which was basically shared by PP for me on my birthday, as a gift (knowing how crazy I am about the drummer boy - oooooooo…..)
What she doesn’t know is that I’ve seen this performance some 10 times already. Aaaaa!
This performance is awesome because:
- “Min tjej och jag” is a song which has been sung by MICKKKKEEEE SSYYYDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAANDERSSON!!! Original as well as this live one.
- This performance is from the Halmstad gig in 2013, which is the town of origin of Gyllene Tider.
- This performance ends with “Flicken I Cole Porter sång”, which is performed by Micke (OMG OMG OMG) and the audience who knows each and every line of the song.
- Göran played the Melodica.
Who made the video btw?
Anyway, there were some parts which esp took my attention like:
- 1:24 - Please check out Per’s expressions. Very very sweet.
- 2:48 - Micke’s laughing with Per on the silly lyrics of this song.
- 3:50 - OMG, the expressions of Mr. Anders Herrlin.
Micke is introducing the band in pretty amazing words here, which I can’t seem to understand, but they sound super nice.
Micke can also be seen enjoying the performance and all the attention which the lead singer normally gets.
It’s a very nice performance. Do check it out, you won’t regret these 5 minutes and 24 seconds of your life.
Thanks again PP.
PS: there was a phone call in the original version of the song, where Per sings the na na na du du du part, and the girl on the other side of the line replies as well. Who is that girl?
Love and Peace