In ode to the post I made yesterday, I would really love to make this blog more personal again. Not because I need or seek validation, but because it is a nice place to organize my thoughts, among a collage of beautiful and inspirational imagery, unique to my own life. So, for those of you who are new here, let me tell you a little bit about what makes me, Maria.
- my favourite meal is homemade squash soup with fresh sourdough bread
- I am in my 3rd year of university, majoring in Art History & Visual Culture, with a minor in English Literature
- I am a brownie unit leader with Girl Guide of Canada, co-chair for my program’s students’ association, and work part time at an ethical/sustainable clothing boutique
- my favourite shows to watch are Sex & The City, Gilmore Girls, and Arhur (yes the Aardvark)
- I live for rainy days spent either cuddled up with a horror movie and tea, or out trekking through a forest alone, or with someone I love.
- vegan for 2.5 years, the best decision I’ve ever made.
Happy Sunday friends, let’s make this week fabulous!