Storboarded a scene from Marble Hornets Entry 66! If you have the time and are a horror fan, PLEASE check out Marble Hornets, their work is amazing and the story is so intriguing and fun to watch unfold. I’ll leave a link below to the channel if you’d like to check it out. No, I will not be fully animating this
Hello, thanks for joining me in the dark again this evening! This week I found this miniseries that was kinda interesting, so I memorized every single one of their videos, went to their website, hacked into their website, went to the facebook pages of every creator, found out their addresses, drove to their houses, and after 3 solid days of analysis I discovered that if you type the third word spoken in the first episode into their website search bar, you'll find twenty-two thousand hidden videos all encoded in hieroglyphics. Obviously, I decoded them and learned even more...
If you are a Marble Hornets fan and enjoy either cosplay or collecting memorabilia (or both!), you’re in luck! I’m currently auctioning off several props and clothing items that I wore/used in the series, and this is the post where I will be adding links to each eBay listing. Be sure to bookmark this post to check for updates! Just click the text beneath each photo to go to the eBay listing.
Facts people tend to forget about in the creepypasta fandom
1. Slenderman is featured in many creepypastas but is not an actual creepypasta himself
2. Slenderman and The Operator are two different beings
3. The creator of Ticci Toby asked that Toby only be shipped with his canon girlfriend, Clockwork
4. Masky and Hoody are not creepypasta, they belong to the youtube series ‘Marble Hornets’
5. JEFF THE KILLER WAS 13 DURING HIS STORY
6. Jane the killer does not have a crush on Jeff the killer, nor are they in any type of relationship. Jane’s goal is to kill Jeff
7. There is no ‘creepypasta mansion’ or 'slenderman’s house’ in any canon of the more popular creepypasta
8. Many authors of famous pastas have either abandoned the fandom or let the internet take their characters because of how many people obsess over and misrepresent their characters (ex: the author of eyeless jack removed the story from the wiki and said there are much better things you could be reading)
9. Respect others opinions. With thousands of stories, both original and spin-offs, people have different opinions on all of them. (This goes for shipping as well, not everyone in this fandom ships pastas with other pastas)
10. THERE ARE MORE STORIES BESIDES JEFF THE KILLER. Read some and make some, keep the fandom circulating!
the names for the slenderman in slenderverse series astound me bc you’ve got cool, intimidating ones like The Keeperand The Operator, but then you’ve also got “That Tall Fucker” and “Big Bad Stick-In-The-Mud” and “Daddy Long-Legs” so idk what to think