Could you recommend me some Pokespe fics? 🕊💛
Hey there, anon! I’m quite surprised you asked me this question, but I’m thankful that you did. :)
*rubs my hands together* I got a few, really good fanfics to recommend. Some are new, some are old. Most of them are Franticshipping ones (where Ruby and Sapphire are in character), but I will also recommend my friends’ fanfics too.
And it’s obvious I mostly read the franticshipping ones, hehe… well… THEY’RE MY OTP OKAY. I JUST LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIP AND AHHHHH. T-T
I’m new to AO3 so most of these are from FFN
since I’ve been there for five years with that old account, but don’t visit that account. It’s abandoned and an embarrassment and the fact that I have a crossover fanfic there with 32 chapters that hasn’t been updated for 4 years. XD
- Lost Fragments - yeah, that’s the current sort of franticshipping fanfic I am working on. It’s a modern AU fanfic and it’s dedicated to my amazing friend and sister and the number one Pokespe nerd for me. (Hey @fallan-angel , hehe. *hugs Fallan* ^^).
I really need to control this habit of “literally bragging the people whom I admire and respect” to everyone.I’ve published the first two chapters and I’m currently writing chapter 10. I’ll try to update this monthly, though, hoping college won’t get in the way. I know I’m kinda cheating for promoting my own fanfic, hehe, so I’m sorry for that. But it would totally mean a lot to me if you read this. I have some other franticshipping fanfics in my FFN profile but I think most of them are an embarrassment, hehe. Plus, I need to edit those grammatical errors, so it really is embarrassing.
- Canvas Of Life - another modern AU franticshipping fanfic (for the second chapter) and a specialshipping one (in the first chapter). It’s feelsy. I love this. It’s amazing. They are all in character and Arceus it’s just beautiful. The author also had a lot of great Spe fanfics in there too, so check it out as well. :D
- Ruby Tuesdays - another modern AU franticshipping fanfic, hehe. This is beautiful. You could say that this and Canvas of Life guided me to write LF correctly. Setting the characters in a modern AU is a toughie, but these authors managed to do it beautifully. ^^
- Amnesiac - THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL. It uses deep vocabulary but it is one of the most beautifully written franticshipping fanfics out there. It’s just simply amazing. Even Adex agrees with me on this one, hehe. (Well, since he also reviewed in this fanfic.
Don’t read my review, though. I was a naive kid back then. XD)
- House Rivalry - A Harry Potter AU frantic fanfic, hehe. It is also on going. Though it may have some grammar problems, since the author did mention that English is not their first language, it’s still a beautiful fanfic. Ruby and Sapphire are in character. Read it. It’s beautiful.
- Maps I Must Keep - It’s beautiful. No words needed.
Other Spe fanfics:
- The Last Beast - TLB is an action-packed fanfic written by my good friend, a writer whom I admire and respect, Totally Not Adex. Adex is a great writer. TLB is an amazing fanfic. A bloody masterpiece as I would like to call it. Although you better prepare for some deaths, especially the death of your fave dexholders.
*looks at TLB C10* I AM STILL STANDING AND ADEX KNOWS WHAT WILL DESTROY ME AS TLB PROGRESSES. *cries in a corner*
- Somehow - A short, luckyshipping fanfic written by @gresh113. It’s short but beautiful. Go and read it.
- Undercover In Love - written by @pokedex-holder-pink. No words needed. It is a great corruptedshipping fanfic. Check it out. ^^
- Of course, if you’re looking for some Pokespe Fairy Tale fanfics, go and read @falcon-of-the-fall ’s works.
Okay, I may have suggested too many fanfics, but I assure you, they’re all great. :D
Well, I don’t know about my works, though. Hehe. I mean…
curse this low self confidence thingy