Do you have any quotes or comments that are good about Johnny since the whole false accusations debacle? So many of my friends tell me, "Well that was from before people knew what a drunk and abuser and misogynist he was." It'd be nice to have some ammo to fire back at them.
hi dear, sure i have from very amazing people, here we go:
- Marilyn Manson: “Johnny is one of the nicest people that I know—to the extent where it’s almost heartbreaking how kind he is to his friends, and everyone around him. I know that he was completely crucified—unjustly.“It fills me with joy to see his kids grow up and be so smart, and so hilarious. […] It’s hard to say when you talk about your friends. Of course I think that all of it was bullshit, and I think that he is a great person. I wouldn’t agree with any of it if someone were to put me on the stand and ask me what I know, or what I’ve witnessed.”
- Javier Bardem: “With Johnny you can tell there is a very sensitive person there, a man who cares about people. That hasn’t changed. The Johnny I know is a gentleman
- Orlando Bloom: The man that I know and love is the man who’s here tonight, and he’s like on form and does everything the right way. “You know, people go through all kinds of weird stuff in the world and it’s just a shame that it has to be dragged out in public. Because, God knows he’s been one of the most private and stand-up people I’ve ever met.”
- Patti Smith: Johnny has always been a devoted, generous son who selflessly magnified the quality of his late and beloved mother’s life. He extends that care to those in his sphere, of which I have been privileged to be among. He has proved himself to be a deeply sensitive, protective, and compassionate man. All who know him can attest to that. His flaws, however human, do not include the impulse nor the capacity to inflict violence. Johnny Depp would never intentionally harm another human being. Those who would suggest otherwise exhibit little regard for preserving and protecting family, reputation and any vestige of hope for fair and measured public scrutiny.
- Winona Ryder: I only know him as a really good, loving, caring guy who is very, very protective of the people that he loves. It’s hard because I feel like—that’s my experience. And it’s been a very long time.
- Judi Dench: It is heaven working with Johnny Depp. I dote on Johnny. He is heaven.”
- Vanessa Paradis: Johnny Depp is the father of my two children, he is a sensitive, loving and loved person, and I believe with all my heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous.
- Tim Burton: I love him
- Faye Dunaway: He’s a prince
there are more but these are the ones i can think of right now. hope this will help you. (and next time they call him a misogynist point them out to the fact that ellen degeneres loves him) xxx