“Like attracts like” “You attract what you are” “Feel positive and positive things will happen to you”
If you know anything about the Law of Attraction, then you’ve surely heard one of these phrases first. But, what if you aren’t feeling great at present? What if you’re feeling a negative emotion and forcing happy feelings feels fake? If that is the case then before you know it, you feel like the Law of Attraction just isn’t for you.
However, there is a very simple way out of this:
You may not be the person you want to be yet, but you can assume you are. For 5 or 10 minutes a day you can close your eyes, shut off from the world, and bring a loved one or a friend in your mind’s eye. You can imagine them looking at you and being amazed, envious or supportive of your New You. You can see them confirm the change in you that you want.
Examples: Wealth: They praise you for being so financially successful. They wonder how you became such an overnight success! Love: They tell you how happy they are for you, how your partner compliments you. Health: They tell you how healthy, happy and lovely you look! They’re now asking you for advice!
In your mind’s eye, you can hear a conversation that will imply it’s already done. Whatever you want, it’s already done. Take someone’s voice that you can hear internally clearly. This is the power of manifesting. Try it and write to me in a few days or weeks when you notice the changes in your world!
1. Intention - the most important part of manifesting anything into your life is the intention you set in the beginning. If happiness is your intention for these manifestations you will attract opportunities to experience happiness.
If your intention is to make others jealous - those opportunities will present themselves rather than those to experience happiness. Be clear about your intention and your manifestations will be in alignment with what you truly want.
2. Visualisation - being clear about exactly what you want your life to look like will help you to recognise signs that you are moving in the right direction. You can use visualisation techniques during your meditations or you can use a journal to create this vision of the future.
Be as detailed as you can - what will it feel like, look like, sound like, smell like to live in this future you’re trying to create? Speed up your process of manifestation by surrounding yourself with the people, places and things that align with this vision of your future.
3. Affirmations - powerful sentences that you repeat to yourself over the course of each day. These are most effective when you rephrase old ways of thinking that were stopping you from manifesting the life you dream of.
For example instead of saying “I never get what I want” try saying “I’m in the process of manifesting that which I’m seeking”. Our minds are immensely powerful - they manifest thoughts into things - but they do not discriminate on positive or negative things. Pay attention to what you are affirming to your mind.
4. Gratitude - another powerful tool in your arsenal will be using the phrase “thank you”. Thank the universe for what you have in your life right now and you will receive more of it because you are sending out the signal of abundance.
It is important to keep gratitude in mind whilst trying to manifest the future you desire. If we slip into the scarcity mindset which is “I don’t have what I want” then we attract more scarcity to us. Surround yourself with the things you love and you will attract things of a similar vibrational nature to you.
We are all magnets, but in this universe - like attracts like.
Peace & positive vibes.
Need help with a specific manifestation? Add me on Skype for a free consultation - firstname.lastname@example.org
The word Clairvoyance comes from the french word clair which means “clear” and voyance which means “vision.” A clairvoyant is someone who receives intuitive information visually. Some call this third eye visions or second sight. A clairvoyant sees the truth about the past, present, future. Clairvoyance is the natural development of the sixth sense. When your third sense is developed you are able to see things others cannot such as spirits, energy fields, auras, and visual premonitions. A clairvoyance sees what others do not.
Are you clairvoyant?
You have constant
Getting visions is normal for you.
Your gut “feeling” is always accurate.
You have powerful, vivid dreams.
You can “see” trouble and when things are about to go wrong.
You find yourself daydreaming a lot.
You have had precognitive visions in dream or meditation
You are starting to see flashes of Light or having blurry vision
You see things out of the corner of your eye and are constantly double checking that there is nothing there.
When you are listening to a conversation and you can visually see the events unraveling in your mind.
You often create entire scenes in your mind about the future.
You are a visual learner.
The aesthetics of you living space is important.
Movement in your peripheral vision when there is no movement in the room.
Spontaneous images that “flash” before your eyes
Ethereal colors surrounding a person or living thing
You find it easy to visualize in your mind.
You are visually observant
You have mental images randomly flash “before your eyes”
You see flashes of colors, numbers, and symbols.
It is easy to visualize places, people, and events.
It sometimes seems like their is a “movie” playing in your head.
You have a great sense of direction.
You appreciate beautiful things.
You can envision entire plans inside your head.
You have been told that you have a vivid imagination.
You had imaginary friends with detailed life stories as a child
If you answered “yes” to most or all of these you have a very well developed sixth sense.
Ways to develop your clairvoyance
Do lots of meditation
Raise your vibrations and energies
Record your observations
Practice your visualization. Visualize with flowers, numbers, and symbols.
Imagine your third eye opening during meditation.
Keep a dream journal. Record and analize their meaning.
.Crystals for clairvoyants
Lapis lazuli - Opens your third eye. Induces dreams and insights.
Clear quartz crystals - Opens your third eye. A powerful stone for visions and clairvoyance.
Amethyst - Helps with psychic development. Encourages deep meditation and higher states of awareness.
It also helps with mental control and focus, opening your intuition, and gaining spiritual insight and wisdom.
Azeztulite - Enhances clairvoyance and bring forth visions from past and future. Enhances third eye activation, precognition, and higher dimensional consciousness.
Azurite - Activates the third eye. Strengthens intuition and insight.
Emerald - Opens up clairvoyant abilities.
Moonstone - Opens intuition.
Sodalite - Deepens meditation and stimulates the third eye.
Herbs for clairvoyants
Anise - Great for any type of clairvoyance, divination, or any psychic developments.
Bay - Burned to induce visions. Put its leaves under your pillow for inspiration and prophetic dreams.
Cedar - Opens the psychic channels while protecting the operator.
Cinnamon - Aids in improving your psychic abilities.
Lemongrass - Used to aid psychic powers.
Lilac - Good for inducing “far memory” and recalling past lives. Also good for Clairvoyance in general.
Mugwort - For clairvoyance, summoning spirits, manifestations and dreams.
Poppy Seeds - For dreams, visions, and clairvoyance.
Rosemary - Used in pillows for dreams and visions.
The Universe knows you so deeply, so intimately. It knows who you need to experience more of life, and it knows who needs you. It knows when, where, how and why. That is not your business. Maintain your faith. Dare to believe in the unseen forces and they will not let you down. They don’t know how to let you down. They only know how to match your level of belief.
Citrine is a premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. Carrying the power of the sun, it is warm and comforting, energizing and life giving. It stimulates the chakras like the sunlight of spring, clearing the mind and stirring the soul to action. Its frequency awakens creativity and imagination, and sustains the process of transforming dreams and wishes into tangible form. With its pure yellow energy, Citrine encourages fullness of life, fresh beginnings and new pursuits. Citrine does not hold or accumulate negative energy, but rather transmutes, dissipates, and grounds it, making it extremely protective for the environment. It works out problems on both the physical and subtle levels, transforming negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones. It is one of only two crystals on Earth that never needs to be cleared or cleansed.
So you’re on the path to manifesting your dreams, great! But how do you know it’s working? Here are some things to look out for while you’re on the journey but keep in mind that anything that comes easy isn’t worth having and anything that’s worth having doesn’t come easy.
1. Synchronicities - you might be noticing number synchronicities such as 11:11 or 22:22 etc on the clock. You will start experiencing more “coincidences” like thinking about a person and then they suddenly appear in your path - this is a prime example of a synchronistic experience. Take them as signs you’re manifesting that which you’re seeking.
2. Meetings - you’re meeting different people and having more meaningful interactions that reflect where you’re going in your life. For example if you’re trying to manifest spiritual growth and you meet someone who just came back from the Peruvian jungle who shares their journey of spiritual growth with you.
3. Opportunities - after deciding what you want to manifest and using your actions to bring it into existence opportunities to do so will present themselves. This might take the form of people coming into your life and inviting you to do things with them or ads you see online - it’s different for everyone.
4. Feelings - you’re using your intuition more, feelings of being “drawn” to do things or go places without any other explanation. This is the universe trying to guide you toward manifesting your true desires based on your vibration. Listen to your intuition - it’s your inner guidance system.
If you haven’t seen any of these signs yet - don’t panic - there are others I haven’t mentioned, but these are quite clear signs that a big change is coming. Use your words, as well as your actions, to aid you in the process of manifestation - instead of saying “I don’t have it” say “I am in the process of acquiring it”.
If you want your life to change - start by changing yourself.
Peace & positive vibes.
Need help to manifest something? Add me on Skype for a free consultation - email@example.com :)