All I want for my life right now is to be so financially stable and independent that I can easily afford travel and things that make me feel good, a lightflooded home, music, beautiful nature, friends, books, and love.
• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it. • Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card. • Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind. • Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied. • Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it. • Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day. • Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down. • Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
• Read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively. • Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online) • The Secret book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off. • Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood. •Write about your desire as if it’s already happened. •Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
• Bruce Lee, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah Winfrey, Big Sean, Conor McGregor and countless others have used this formula. It works, and it will work for you.
Share this post. You never know who might be waiting to see it. And for powerful & affordable coaching click here.
Be realistic with yourself. Waking up at 8:45 when you have to be at work at 9, ordering a take out and watching TV until you fall asleep is not going to help you reach your goals. Make time for the things you want, there are more than enough hours in the day if you choose to actually utilize them. Get up earlier, watch less TV, do more to actually help you grow. Look at what happens when you actually try.
General Hux on the comm with resistance leaders: I live in fear that someone will kidnap our Supreme Leader Kylo Ren who lives on our biggest dreadnought, currently in the Crait System, keeps the ship unguarded, can’t miss it.
A spell to manifest something into your life, to be performed under the new moon.
You will need :
🌑 Jar or other container 🌑 Water 🌑 Black food colouring (or any colour you associate with nothingness) 🌑 Square white paper (or any colour you associate with existence) 🌑 A new moon
What to do :
🌑Fill your jar with water. 🌑Write down on the paper what you’re trying to manifest, and then fold it into an origami shape. It doesn’t have to be overly complex, it just has to be something other than a square. It helps if there’s a correspondence between what you’re manifesting and the shape you fold your paper into. 🌑Put the folded paper into the water and then add your food colouring. 🌑Leave the jar with the water and paper in it outside to charge in the new moon’s moonlight. 🌑 In the morning, take the jar back inside and keep it somewhere it won’t be touched by moonlight from other lunar phases. The universe will start aiding you in the manifestation now.
As the paper disintegrates, your desire will be in the process of manifesting. Once your paper is nearly gone, your desire will have completely or almost completely manifested, as long as you’ve followed the correct path during this to make it happen.
People are going to laugh at you when you tell them what you want to do in life and they’re going to try to tell you to be realistic. Let them think whatever the hell they want because anyone is capable of anything. If you don’t believe you can do something, you can’t. Believe in yourself, have faith, be dedicated and always keep your expectations of yourself higher than other peoples because yours are the only ones that matter. I believe in you but more than that I hope you believe in yourself.
1. VISION - have an idea, image, dream, wish, picture of what you say you want. Having some initial concept or vision.
2. DESIRE - this goes hand in hand with the idea of excitement. The things that you see that you say you want must be accompanied by a strong energy, emotion. That energizes the vision. Pumps energy into it. Emotion = Energy in Motion. Strong, intense all consuming desire for the Manifestation of that reality.
3. BELIEF - you must know, explore, examine within yourself that you have the belief that it is POSSIBLE to manifest this thing. That you DESERVE this thing. Your beliefs are going to allow this thing to be possible. So get in touch with the idea of what you do believe, and find out what you would prefer to believe. Find out where the beliefs you had came from, why you insist (or have insisted) on maintaining them, why they have worked for you, why you are motivated to believe those definitions and determine in your imagination new definitions that are more representative of what you really desire. And then KNOW that those new beliefs are in effect, and that’s the 4th step…
4. ACCEPTANCE - you must totally accept yourself and the new belief as true, without question, without a shadow of a doubt. Just as you accepted the old belief. The first 4 steps are what you call, in effect, the
SET-UP. The last 3 are; Once you have the vision, the desire, the belief + accepted it totally, then you need…
5. The INTENTION - You must intend to manifest it. You can want something but not neccessarily intend it - with your will, with your focus to manifest it. It must be a conscious CHOICE. Not an effort, but a focus. This is also known as your conscious commandment of your reality. After that…
6. ACTION - you must act like you’re already in the state of that reality you want. You must BEHAVE as if the reality already exist in the present. You must do the things you would do in the way you would do them as if the reality already existed for you. You must GROUND all the vision, desire etc. in the actions that you do. So that your BEHAVIOR and YOUR BODY LANGUAGE are different than they used to be, and representative of the reality that you are now focused on. Rather than of the reality you no longer prefer. Because your body language is really telling what you believe you are capable of. And what you really believe exists for you at present. After you have build up that intense cloud of vision, that intense emotional desire, that crystal clear belief, after you have totally accepted that this is true for you, after you have focused your intention and have your actions to reflect it, you…
7. Absolutely, totally DETACH from any outcome at all. Allowance is the last step, you have to LET IT GO. Utterly, utterly!!UNCONDITIONALLY. That’s the power of paradox. You’re using the power of the paradox of the existence of creation. The dark and the light, both sides of the polarity. You have to have, in order to manifest anything, an absolute intensity of what you want - with absolutely NO EXPECTATION that it has to manifest at all. That’s the BALANCE STATE you need to be in for the manifestation to be EFFORTLESS. You have to let it go.
1. Pick a quiet and clean location. 2. Make sure the area is clean, and that you’ve just had a shower too. 3. Light a candle and place it upon a table (in a totally safe place!)
4. Have a journal and pen there.
5. watch the candle burn with the intention of illuminating the vision for your next year
6. Meditate or just do some deep breathing for a 5-10 minutes 7. think back to how 2017 went. Maybe you feel proud and powerful for making courageous choices. Or maybe you feel angry and frustrated for continuing to think or do things that don’t serve you. All of it is okay!! Just write the thoughts out in a journal calmly. Don’t be harsh on yourself.
Remember what Napoleon Hill said in Think and Grow Rich that “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.” 8. Write down what that Napoleon quote means for you personally.
9. Write 5 highlights from 2017. They can be big achievements or small amazing moments. Remember how they felt and what made them so special.
10. Declare what you want in your a) Your Health b) your wealth c) your relationships d)your career e) your social life
Be aware that what you think, to a large extent, creates the emotions that you feel. See the link between your thinking and your emotions. Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them.