Reposted from micaylor:
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer questions that are given to you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
1. What fictional universe would you like to visit and why?
Totally the Pokemon one. The easiest one to survive that I am aware of, and since I am just visiting, I would be able to return and finally tell everyone the answers to our lifelong questions about that universe. Like, what happens to fainted wild pokemon? Do they really die? Do people actually eat pokemon?
2. If you could interview one famous person, who would it be?
I’ve never wanted to interview a famous person. There’s no questions I want to ask, or things I want to find out. I do, however, want to sit down, and have a drink with Stephen King. Maybe play darts or something. He’s a great guy, if you’ve looked him up. The town he lives in, he bought it, and gave it for free back to the people so a lot of the businesses wouldn’t shut down.
3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
On my side, wrapped around a pillow with three blankets on me.
4. Do you have any piercings?
Four. Two on the lobe of each ear.
5. What style of food would you like to learn how to cook?
Stirfry where you set the dish on fire and spin it around in the wok. However, I am clumsy and lazy so it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to learn this.
6. Have you ever gone to a summer camp? If so, what was it like?
It was 1998, I was 8, and I was a girl scout. It was wet, and the councillors were mean, and the girls were mean, and I didn’t like it.
7. Tell me about your favorite teacher.
My history teacher was the greatest. He was smart, knew I was, and would give me that look when a teacher really cared about you that they were disappointed in your failures. He only ever hugged me once, and that was when he gave me my high school diploma on the top floor of a handmade Turkish Rug Shop because I asked him too because I would have dropped out and took a GED instead of actually finishing school if it wasn’t for him.
8. What was the last song you sang along to?
In the Jungle
9. List five books that you couldn’t live without.
Book of Pessimistic Idioms
The Reader’s Digest: The Magic and Medicine of Plants
Quotes and Anecdotes
The Holy Bible
Memoirs of a Geisha
10. If you had a time machine, would you prevent an evil or re-live a happy moment? (You can only choose one?)
I would prevent an evil moment. I wont say which one because it’s a personal one I am uncomfortable sharing.
11. What would you name your first born child? (You can do one of each.)
For a girl, I’ve lately fallen in love with the name Annamare, but that’s not 100% up to me.
The boy’s name, something like Fox or Reginald. I don’t know, I’m weird.
- Do you shower in the morning or before you go to bed?
- If there was a law you could break once, without getting into any trouble which one would it be?
- Did you ever try to run away from home? How many times?
- What type of fantastical beast (dragons, mermaids, elves, etc.) do you wish were real?
- Is there this big dream you have, like backpacking through europe, or writing a book? Are you working towards it?
- Left handed or Right handed?
- What did you expect this website to be like when you joined?
- Do you buy books, just to keep them, and never read them?
- Do you and your parents go out and do something when an event happens, and you’re telling someone the event and one of your parents keep stopping you and retelling it and they get all of the facts wrong? Have you corrected them? What was the event?
- Is there a hobby you wish you had?
- What’s your stance on energy drinks?