May Allaah have mercy upon you! Examine carefully the speech of everyone you hear from in your time particularly. So do not act in haste and do not enter into anything from it until you ask and see: Did any of the Companions of the Prophet [may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace] speak about it, or any of the scholars? So if you find a narration from them about it, cling to it, do not go beyond it for anything and do not give precedence to anything over it and thus fall into the Fire.
Imām Abū Muḥammad al-Ḥaṣan Ibn ‘Alī Ibn Khalf al-Barbaḥārī [d.329Ḥ], Sharḥ as-Sunnah. Translated by Abū Talḥah Dāwūd Burbank.
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok shalat berjamaah dientengkan?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok dzikir pagi-petang bolong-bolong?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih sering sms nggak penting dengan lawan jenis?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih suka kepoin almbum foto lawan jenis?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih bergamis taman bunga?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih hobi dengarin musik?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih narsis?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih hobi nonton film?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok masih hobi baca novel?
Katanya aktivis dakwah tapi kok ikhtilat tak dihindari?
Berbenah yuk, jangan hanya karena kamu seorang, maka yang lain menelan pahitnya ketidakpercayaan orang lain.
1. The ideology of the Khārijite Terrorists [al-Qā’idah, ISIS, Nuṣrah, Boko Ḥaram] is not the result of foreign policy. This is apologetic nonsense of terrorist sympathisers. It is an ideology which reared its ugly head in the time of the Prophet [ṣallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa ṣallam] and took shape against his Companions.
2. They are an extremist, terrorist group who waged war against the Salaf [the Companions], after excommunicating them. Thus, they were the enemies of the Companions and they remain enemies to every Salafī who is upon the creed and methodology of the Companions.
3. They existed for 1400 years and will continue to exist until, as the Prophet [ṣallAllaahu 'alayhi wa ṣallam] mentioned, the Ḍajjāl [Anti-Christ] will appear in their midst and they will be with him. Thus, from the beginning to the end, they are at war with al-Islām and its people.
4. They are motivated by the world, but cloak their motivations and grievances with Religion.
5. The Righteous Salaf from the Companions, their successors, and Salafī scholarship over the past 1400 years have refuted them, starting from [‘Abdullāh] Ibn ‘Abbās, [the Companion who debated them], ‘Umar bin ‘Abd al-‘Azīz right through to Ibn Taymīyyah, then to Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhāb, then to Ibn Bāz, al-Albānī, Ibn al-‘Uthaymīn, and al-Fawzān.
6. In the 20th Century, they were revived through the teachings and books of Sayyid Quṭb who promoted hatred of Islāmic societies, and blanket, unqualified excommunication [Takfīr] of them, calling for violent revolutions against them under a twisted banner of Jiḥād.
7. The contemporary Salafī scholars refuted these Khārijite terrorists [such as Bin Lādin] well before their terrorism spread to the West.
8. To refer to these people as “Salafīs” is to display compound ignorance or malintent. They are the greatest enemies to Salafīs and from their vengeful enmity is to cloak themselves under the banner of Salafīyyah in order to protect themselves and allow their evil to be thrown onto the Salafī way and its followers.
9. No one has refuted them more comprehensively and consistently and exposed their evil doctrines and their deviation from al-Islām except the Salafī scholars and their followers — makes total sense when you consider the Salafīs are followers of the Companions — the very ones whom the Khārijites excommunicated, declared apostates, fought and killed. Thus, with which intellect are these Khārijite dogs labelled Salafīs?
Abū Iyād Amjad Rafīq [Ḥāfidhahullāhu Ta’āla], “The Salafī Position Towards the Khārijite Terrorists.”
Shaykh-ul-Islaam ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said: “Whoever deviates from the Madhhab and Tafseer of the Sahaaba and Tabi’een to that which opposes it, then he has erred in that - rather (he has) innovated."”
[Majmoo’ al-Fataawa of Ibn Taymiyyah, Volume 13, p. 361. Shared via SalafiTalk.com]
Karena dunia begitu indah dan akhirat tak nampak di mata. Karena dunia itu nyata begitu mempesona dan akhirat yang benar tersamarkan keragu-raguan. Karena kita hanyalah manusia, yang sejatinya bodoh. Melihat tapi tak belajar, mendengar tapi tak paham, membaca tapi tak direnungi.
Akhirat adalah final, dunia adalah start. Tak bisakah melihatnya?
All praise is for Allaah who guided us to Islaam and blessed us with it and placed us in the best nation, so we ask Him to grant us that we keep to that which He loves and is pleased with and avoid that which He hates and which angers Him.
Know that Islam is the Sunnah, and the Sunnah is Islaam and one of them cannot be established without the other.
1.) The Prophet said, “He who turns away from my Sunnah is not from me.” Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 7/1-2/no.l), Muslim (Eng. Trans. 2/703/n0.3236) and an-Nasaa'ee.
Abu Hurairah said that Allaah’s Messenger said, “All of my Ummah will enter Paradise except those who refuse.” It was said, “Who will refuse?” He replied. “Whoever obeys me enters Paradise and whoever disobeys me has refused.” Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 9/284/n0.384).
Imaam az-Zuhree (the famous taabi'ee, d.124H) said,“The people of knowledge who came before us used to say,‘Salvation lies in clinging to the Sunnah.’” Daarimee in his Sunan (no.96).