- in the mornings, alice loves nothing more than gazing upon margo’s sleeping body tangled up in the bedsheets. she’s not curvy, but she’s deliciously sexy all the same. alice adores her so much.
- sometimes, they’ll go out on the physical cottage patio late at night and look at stars together. margo will point out the star that “looks most like alice” and alice will do the same for margo. it’s become sort of an inside joke.
- whenever alice gets stressed about an exam or works too hard on homework, margo always makes her tea and adds a little extra liquor to help get her going. it would work great, too, if alice didn’t have such a low tolerance for alcohol.
- margo loves to go out and party with eliot, but she understands that that’s not really alice’s thing. sometimes she’ll pass on the partying and do something quiet with alice instead. last week they built a blanket fort and alice read fashion magazines to margo in authoritative tones while margo painted her nails. both enjoyed it immensely.
- alice understands margo’s reluctance to connect with her true feelings, but sometimes it’s tough to bear. all alice wants is for margo to be happy, and it’s difficult for her to see through margo’s tough exterior. whenever alice confronts her about it, margo can’t help but break down and confess all of her feelings to alice. they both know that it’s not really a healthy way to deal with emotions, but it’s a lot better than margo keeping them inside all the time, and alice will take what she can get.
- both alice and margo care a great deal for their friends, so they kept their relationship on the DL for a while since alice was worrying that it would break up the bond that they share with penny, eliot, and quentin. in fact, having a couple in the group only made the will to protect each other stronger, and they’re all rather content with the arrangement.
A Special Issue Of Royals: HONORING QUEEN ALICE THE WISE. Inside, Find Our Beloved Queen’s Life In Pictures, An Interview With High Queen Margo, And Touching Stories Of Devastated Fillorians Grieving Their Fallen Queen.