Dear teen girls,
Stop abusing your boyfriends and yes what you are doing is abuse.
- Yelling at him in front of his friends
- Hitting or slapping him when he does or says something you don’t like
- Telling him he doesn’t have a choice when it comes to decisions that involve both of you
- Telling him he can’t hang out with friends because you don’t like him
- Telling him to not talk to other girls even if they are his friend
- Forcing him to spend every moment with you
- Belittling him and pointing out all his flaws
- Calling him stupid or making fun of him for making a mistake
- Threatening to break up with him if he doesn’t do what you want
- Being emotionally manipulative and crying until he does what you want
- Accusing him of cheating every time he’s not with you
- Blow up is phone if he doesn’t text you every five minutes
- Telling him you are the best thing that has ever happened to him and no one else will love
- Physically attacking him when ever you are mad
- Forcing him to have sex despite that fact that he said he didn’t want to
- Invading his privacy by going through his phone
- Getting mad at him for changing his password and demanding he tell you what it is
If a guy did any of these things to a girl it would be considered abuse but since its the other way around its considered normal. Throughout High school I saw many girl treating their boyfriends like shit. Sometime even physically abusing them in the hallways and no one trying to stop it because its a girl attacking a boy.
Boys: If your girlfriend does anything on this list leave her. It is abuse and you deserve better.
Girls: if you find your self doing anything on this list to your boyfriend you need to knock it off because you are being abusive.