Would you be ok with writing some Makoto/Akira headcanons? They're one of my fave couples and I'd like to see them done by one of my fave authors <3
One of your favourite author? you flatter me , but thank you
- The relationship between Makoto and Akira is a sweet one , with both parties both having calmer demeanours. Their relationship is just like the sea; slow , steady and relaxing.
- The couple’s enjoyed dating location would be quiet places like the library , a park or a café , where the two would spend quiet time together , resting on each other’s shoulders.
- Akira thinks that Makoto’s little braided headband is absolutely charming. He enjoys running his fingers over the headband and will constantly compliment her on her cute sense of style.
- There is a strong bond of trust between the two , where Akira feels comfortable to tell Makoto about his troubles due to her motherly figure. He feels protected under her warmth , and it is likewise for Makoto too.
- During thundery nights , Akira would call Makoto to check up on her , to ask if she was feeling alright ( due to her phobia of dark/thunder ). He would go right over to her place to help her fall asleep if needed ,
- You can really tell that the two are completely in love with the other. From gushing comments to the little actions that they do for one another ( Worrying about their health constantly , Akira sewing a little buchimaru plushies for her.) And if you were to ever bring that up , both parties would be a blushing mess.
Summary: It was just supposed to be a nice little summer at his dad’s. Makoto didn’t expect to be swept up in ocean waves and sweet heat and chewed lips, nor did he expect to cherish the slightest upturn of someone’s mouth or how they turn away to blush. And Makoto really, really, wasn’t expecting there to be mermaids.
But, then again, he also never thought that he could fall in love in a single summer, so perhaps it’s all just not what Makoto expected.
Coffee Luck Part 03 of ? (start here) - MakoHaru Barista!Makoto AU
The dorks finally met! After 500 years of not updating I finally got into making the third part and it’s a bit longer compared to the previous two parts hopefully that would make up for the long wait. OTL Pfft Makoto is so embarrassed he ended up sounding like a nerd. It’s okay, love. Until the next update! Also if anyone is up I’m open for commissions! :D
Imagine your otp being famous and in a relationship except its hidden so
nobody knows about it until one day they wake up and find it on all the
front covers of newspapers and magazines. What happens next is whatever
Makoto Naegi was buttering some toast on top of the
center island island in Kyoko’s kitchen when a notification sound went off on
his phone. He set down his knife next to the toast in front of him, then picked
up his phone to find a text message from Komaru.
“Check out celeb news. You guys are hot gossip.”
Upon reading it, Makoto furrowed his brow in confusion. “Huh?”
he said softly to himself. Not knowing where to even find such a thing, he
typed “celebrity news” into the search engine and tapped the first link he got.
He was greeted by a giant image of himsef and Kirigiri at
the top of the web page. They were walking, talking, and holding hands at the
park. The headline “ULTIMATE LOVE?” was plastered across the top.
He immediately returned to the search page and checked
the next link on the list.
This one had a photo of the two of them on a park bench,
where Makoto was leaning into Kiri’s shoulder as she smiled at him. The words
in the top-right corner said “New Hope Through Love.”
A nervous laugh escaped Makoto’s mouth. This was just weird. He once again touched “Back” on
his phone, then tapped the third link.
Now it was a long-distance shot of the two of himself and
Kyoko kissing. It was a little blurry, and the leafy edges betrayed that it was
taken from between some trees, but the headline still appeared proud as it
pronounced, “Romance From Despair.”
“What the hell?”
Makoto blurted to no one.
Kyoko Kirigiri entered the kitchen at that moment, still
slipping into her jacket as she did so. “What’s the matter? Is the toaster
acting up again?” she asked.
Makoto was already developing beads of sweat on his
forehead. “It’s the… you and me… ”
Kyoko strolled to the opposite side of the island from him and pushed
a button on the coffeemaker, where her mug was already resting expectantly. She then turned back towards Makoto to shoot him an
expectant look. “We what?” she
prodded, smiling slightly.
Makoto held up his phone anxiously, showing her the last
headline. “Apparently we’re… news?”
he said at last.
Kyoko’s mouth quickly turned into a small frown as she
leaned forward to look at the phone more closely, then reached up and snatched
it out of his hand. Makoto watched her scrolling, tapping, and generally
working the phone with a greater speed than he could manage himself. As she did
so, her scowl deepened.
“I should’ve expected this,” Kyoko grumbled. “I even
noticed the photographer while we were on our lunch date yesterday. I thought
he was just doing nature shots.”
“I didn’t see anybody,” Makoto offered.
“He didn’t want you to,” she told him. “He was sneaking
behind the trees and bushes, though it’s only ‘sneaking’ in hindsight. I didn’t
pay much attention since I thought he was doing close-ups of the foliage, and
my own mind was…” Her frown disappeared instantly, transforming into a
pleasant smile as she finished, “It was elsewhere.” She looked up at Makoto
again, holding the smile, and Makoto blushed silghtly as he stared back into