This is it. There’s a submission in the queue that uses the pic, too, so it’ll be up here captioned in a couple of days. Although, actually, maybe I’ll just roll it out today, now. (Thanks to anuschja for digging up the pic, which is originally from the Flaunt photoshoot.)
TAG! YOU’RE IT! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them that they are it. c:
I’m one of someone’s favorite blogs?! LET ME LOVE YOU YOU SWEET MISGUIDED PERSON. *ALL OF MY HUGS*
I’M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO REPLY. I WAS BUSY BEING ALL MAID OF HONOR FOR MY SISTER’S WEDDING. (That’s right… blame the honor…)
1. I’m in love with Jeremy Renner (but I didn’t mean to be!!! *SOB*)
2. I’m fascinated by Astrology and how people relate to their own signs.
3. My biggest “OTPs” are Clintasha (my newest) and Batman/Catwoman (my oldest)
4. I don’t have a favorite color. I have like…4…Red, Green, Black and Gray.
5. In 2010, I moved to England to enlist in the British Army…it didn’t work out, for numerous reasons, but it’s something I’m still proud that I tried.
6. I’m learning basic Russian. Привет!
7. I’M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS. I’m not all that interesting guys…I was born, raised and currently live in the Bahamas?
8. I have anxiety and tend to tremble whenever I’m nervous or in public settings. And everyone always feels the need to point it out, which doesn’t make it any better. Like yes, thank you, I’M AWARE, can you just do me a favor and pretend you don’t notice? That would help a lot, kthanksbai.
9. I’m currently working towards my long term goal of writing novels for a living.
10. I have some of the most talented bestfriends ever. (Check out bolinscupcake.tumblr.com and scarlet-t-shepard.tumblr.com if you’re so inclined.)
NYC plumbers are the best. I had one here a few weeks ago but I think he was Jamaican.
Yeah, I mean, this guy’s white and Italian. He’s stereotypically Brooklyn. My family (read: anyone born before me) is from Brooklyn, so they’re chatting away about the neighborhood. Meanwhile, I’m sitting here, having been born in Queens and living here my whole life, and I have no idea of the places they’re talking about or anything like that.
Besides, I’m feeling rather antisocial lately and the last thing I wanted today was to have to sit here with some dude while he fixes my bathroom just because I’m the only one who knows what’s wrong and who doesn’t have any plans until work tonight.
Ugh, I was just gonna be lazy and watch Ghost Protocol before work and now that’s not gonna happen.