I was going to post images with each listing, but 100 pictures on one Tumblr post was quite a task. So, if you’d like to see examples of any of these, I am adding them to my Pinterest Board which can be found [here].
1. Books To Read- Color them in as you go! Or make a fun list of them and check them off one at a time.
2. All About Me- Make doodles of things you love, add quotes, draw yourself!
3. Future Log- There are so many ways to make this page. Please do some research to see which would work best for you
4. Movies To Watch- Pretty self-explanatory, but there are many ways to do this page too
5. Skills To Learn- Jot down all the things you want to learn
6. Important Numbers and Addresses- In case of emergency of course. Also, be careful what you put in this part for your own privacy reasons
7. Year In Pixels- Honestly, one of my favorite pages
8. Fonts, Banners, and Frame Ideas- For practice and to choose from when you are having trouble being creative
9. Snail Mail Log- Keeping a list of people who you want to send letters to
10. Savings Tracker- It’s always fun to see how much you have saved up
11. TV Series Tracker- Keep track of all the shows you still need to binge
12. Monthly Challenges- I know I haven’t been helpful with this lately, but you can always search for challenges on my page
13. Music Playlists- A list of songs that describe you, your goals, things you love, etc.
14. Timeline of Your Life- This was hard for me to make. My life isn’t all that exciting
15. Inspiration Page- Fill it with quotes, pictures, memories, etc.
16. Self-Care List/Ideas- I posted many lists like this on my Pinterest if you want more ideas
17. Monthly/Yearly Memories- Look back on all the good and bad things that you’ve gotten over and endured.
18. Sleep Tracker- See how many hours you get each night. This also works well when paired with number 7.
19. Me Time Log- Keep track of how many hours you spend with yourself. We all need to learn to love on ourselves a little more.
20. Tiny Adventures- Go out of your comfort zone and go on some tiny adventures like reading in public, talking to a stranger, giving people compliments, etc.
21. Word Tracker- For those who are writers who like to procrastinate
22. Daily To-Do List- This can be done on your weekly pages or you can make a page specifically for daily sticky notes.
23. Blog Post Ideas- Got an idea, but you’re not at your computer or have what you need for your post? WRITE IT DOWN
24. Fitness Log- Keep track of how much and when you work out or stretch or do yoga or and of those fun physical activities.
25. Food Log- If you’re trying to lose weight or just get healthy or just want to track your food intake for fun, this is for you!
26. Meal Prep- I love how cute and helpful these pages can be.
27. Gift Lists- Ever see something and say to yourself, “Man, ____ would really like that”? Keep a list of things people would like so that you don’t worry about it when it comes to holiday time or birthdays.
28. Grocery Lists- Every time I go shopping, I forget something because I didn’t write it down.
29. Goals- Oh, yes! It’s 2018. We need some goals. Monthly, weekly, daily, YEARLY. Just get some goals and aim for them.
30. Recipes To Try- I see nice recipes all the time on Facebook, but I never think about them again after I keep scrolling. It’s bad.
31. Daily Affirmations- Give yourself some compliments and some emotional support
32. Business Plan- Make yourself a good businesswoman or businessman or businessperson in 2018. You got this.
33. Birthdays- Keep track of all those important people in your life that need to be remembered on their special day.
34. Work Hour Log- Sometimes we don’t keep track of all the things we get paid for. Actual work, babysitting, photography jobs, writing jobs, pet sitting, house sitting, etc.
35. Wishlists- Not so you can #treatyourself, but so that you can make note of things you really want.
36. Gratitude Log- It’s always good to have a moment of gratitude with yourself. Make it a monthly challenge if you need to!
37. Quotes- Your own, friend quotes, celebrity quotes, author quotes, and lyrics.
38. Illustrations and Doodles- Doodling helps you keep your mind fresh and ready to react quickly to situations.
39. Jokes- Your own, ones you heard, ones you read, etc.
40. New Discoveries and Interesting Facts- Find a new interesting fact? How about that lemonade is basically Sprite in almost any other country than America?
41. Travel Log- Places you want to go!There are so many ways to do this, so look up different versions before starting!
42. Family and Friend Favorites- Their favorite colors, animals, stores, places, hobbies, etc.
43. DIY Projects- Things you want to try out someday.
44. Chore List- Keep track of when you do your chores so that your house doesn’t become disgusting or dusty.
45. Bucketlist- What do you want to do before graduation, moving out, marriage, having kids, etc.
46. Story Ideas- I always come up with story ideas and then when I sit down to write them, I blank.
47. Period Log- For people with periods that have many PMS symptoms or even PMDD symptoms. This is a great way to show your doctor all of the things you go through each cycle.
48. Words That Make You Happy- Silly words, ugly words, words that are fun to say, etc.
49. Things That Make You Happy- People, places, and things.
50. Monthly Habits- Water intake, cleaning, bathing, exercising, reading, etc.
51. Story Titles- This can be titles for books, short stories, poems, or just nice sounding titles for anything.
52. Made Up Words- I make myself laugh with all the words I make up on the daily.
53. Follower Counter- This page keeps me inspired to keep doing what I love.
54. Index- Always have an index for easy access to the pages you want to find.
55. Icons- Sometimes we need to have icons to make our pages pretty. Sometimes we make too many icons and never use them (me).
56. Packing List- For those who travel often or stay at friends’ houses more than our own, it’s good not to forget the things we need.
57. Morning Routines- Our bodies need routines for mornings to get us ready for the day.
58. Nightly Routines- Our bodies need routines for nights to prepare us for sleep. (see what I did there?)
59. Weight Tracker- If you’re struggling with your weight, keep a chart tracker or add your daily weight to your calendar.
60. Pen Test Page- If you get new pens, highlighters, or markers, its best to test them out before using them.
61. Brain Dump- Sometimes we just need to jot down ideas or thoughts. It’s okay if they don’t make sense.
62. Spending Log- Keep track of what you spend because you might need that someday.
63. Water Tracker- HYDRATE
64. Habit Tracker Reward System- This is something I came up with myself, so if you have questions, message me!
65. Name Lists (For Babies and Stories)- Keep a list of cool names for characters or even future babies.
vld took the “she wears pink because she’s a girl!!” trope and could’ve easily gone with “she DOESN’T wear pink because she’s Not Like Other Girls!!”
but instead they went with “she wears pink because pink is an awesome color and she’s one of the most sincere, brave, heartfelt person ever and wears it to honor her fallen comrades and people. And no one makes fun of her for wearing that color but instead respect her for doing so.” and i think that’s fucking beautiful
what kinds of jobs would got7 have or what kind of businesses would they own if got7 didn’t exist? a graphic for my friend who shared this idea with me! made using her ideas for each member, hope you like this! <3