DIY Makeup Brush Holder
- A glass jar/vase
(your choice, wide enough to fit your brushes)
- Glue gun
(Glue sticks about 1 -2 pcs are enough)
(various colors and quantites, length depends on the size of your vase)
- Filler beads/salt/sand/pebbles (I used airstones - recycle and reuse!)
1. Clean your vase/jar (Dust-free!)
2. Prepare your glue gun, heat it.(Be careful!)
3. Measure the length you require for the ribbon, wrapping it around
the jar and measure another 2cm and cut of the excess.
4. Apply the hot glue to the surface, and immediately seal it with the
ribbon. Most importantly, the glue shouldn’t harden before you place
it and ensure the ribbons are equally aligned throughout all faces of
5. Repeat step above, if you have more ribbons to decorate with.
6. Tie a bow and glue it to the jar.
7. Fill your beads/stones/pebbles/sand
And the rest is magic. Have fun!