GIRLS LIKE YOU ARE NOT BUILT FOR CAGES — your wings are too big for even gilded bars & even the NIGHT SKY cannot contain the grandeur that you are / girls like you wear WAR PAINT like everyday makeup, tongue honeyed & sharp, the push & pull of tidal waves, WAR CRIES lullabies for children rocked to sleep by the shake of explosions / GIRLS LIKE YOU RUN THE WORLD.
@lelewright1234 asked “can you do me a request It’s when Sebastian cheat on the reader and she finds out so she gives him the silence treatment to teach him a lesson. So he then treat her like a princess until he is forgiven from her. Thank you”
I tweaked it a little but I hope you still enjoy!
You danced around in your trailer to music playing. The sound of bacon sizzling in the pan next to you was intoxicating as you felt the hunger in your stomach bubble. You checked on the eggs, making sure not to cook them too long. Three raps on your door startled you. “Come in,” you shouted from your position in the kitchen.
“Good morning beautiful,” you heard your cast mate behind you. “What are you cooking me for breakfast?” He snuck up behind you, putting a hand on your lower back. You rolled your eyes, sliding your breakfast onto the plate in front of you.
Newt x reader. The reader and newt are finally getting married. But with a jealous Tina who tries to stop the wedding in anyway possible
❤ Quick Note:
In this story, Jacob is no longer obliviated. So he’s around for the par-tay! ^_^ Also, I have Newt’s parent’s in this…. Not sure exactly what they’re like, but I tried to do my best portrayal of how I imagine them!
The sun was shining through the window of your room and the beams light hit perfectly on your wedding gown hanging from the back of your door. The beads sparkled and glistened and you felt your heart flutter each time you envisioned yourself walking down the aisle towards the love of your life…. Newt Scamander.
You two had met only a year before during his and your return from New York. Bumping in to one another on the boat home to London, you two quickly became close and even quicker, became lovers.
Newt had kept in contact with his friends in New York, Tina, Queenie and Jacob. You had never met them, but Newt had told you of his adventures with them in his brief stop in the city.
“Happy Birthday babe!” You turned to see Jeff laying next to you,
“How did you get in?” You said rubbing your eyes.
“Wow so no thank you and no kiss back?” He pretended to be hurt while placing his hand over his heart, you giggled.
“Thank you babe.” You smiled while hugging him, he pouted,
“No kiss.” You giggled again and gave him a little peck. Your parents barged into the room holding a cake you smiled widely,
“Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Y/N, Happy Birthday to you!” They all cheered, you blew out the candles.
“What did you wish for?!” Jeff asked excitedly,
“Obviously if I tell you it isn’t going to come true.” You giggled he pouted once again. Really all you wished for was to always have the people you love with you, including Jeff.
“So babe, the plan for today is I’m taking you out to dinner,” Jeff put his arm around you and whispered in your ear,
“So wear something hot.” You could feel him smirking. He smiled, you looked at him and kissed his lips.
“Hey, don’t make a baby in here!” Your parents yelled, you had forgotten they were in the room because every time your with Jeff it feels like it’s only you two.
Jeff left, telling you that he’d pick you up at 6pm, which right now was 10am so you had 8 hours to yourself. You went through your phone replying to all the birthday messages from everyone. You walked downstairs to find presents and balloons in the center of the living room. There was at least 5 presents and more than 30 balloons,
“Awe thanks you guys!” You thanked your family,
“Don’t thank us, those agents our presents, they’re all from Jeff…” Your mom said while slicing the cake, you had a shock expression written on your face.
“Ugh he better have not spent a lot of money on me.” You said walking over to the gifts, you opened the first one. You gasped, a rose gold princess ring.
“That’s beautiful.” Your mom gasped from behind you, you called him immediately. He answered within seconds,
“JEFF I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BUY IT!” You could hear his laugh through then phone which warmed your heart.
“Anything for my princess.” You could sense his smirk even if you weren’t face to face with him.
“Open the rest!” He said cheerily, you opened the second present, it was a bunch of cute clothes,
“Thank youuuuuuu.” You thanked him, you opened the third present,
“A GIFTCARD FOR MCDONALDS FOR OUR 1 AM DATES!” You said excitedly which made him laugh,
“The ones that give me a heart attack because you’re not in your room at 1 am,” your mom stated, you and Jeff just laughed nervously,
“Sorry Mrs. Y/L/N.” Jeff said over the phone, you opened present number four.
“Jeffrey!” You gasped once again, he had gotten you a necklace with a heart that had your guys’ date carved in.
“This necklace is so beautiful.” You said while admiring it,
“Glad you like it! Now present number five!” He said impatiently, you opened it and it was an album inside were the hundreds of photos you two took. You smiled going through all of it,
“Do you like it?” Jeff asked,
“I love it.” You smiled,
“You didn’t have to spend this much money on me.” You stated putting all the presents back carefully so you could take them to your room.
“Anything for my princess.” He said again, you smiled.
“There’s another present under your bed.”
“Jeffrey how many more presents did you get me?!”
“I mean I totally don’t have more in my car..”
“JEFFREY!” You could feel him smiling through the phone,
“Just go open the one in your room.” You went to your room and looked under your bed where two boxes laid, you opened the first one. It was a beautiful dress,
“You better not ask how much that cost! Now open the second one!”
You opened it, they were earring a to go along with the dress.
“I love you so much, Jeff.” You said in awe,
“Wear that to our date, now I have to go bye babe love you too!” He hung up. The rest of the day you spent eating cake up until 4:30 you had decided that you should start getting ready. You took a shower and put on the dress, you looked at it in awe. You put on some shoes that went with the dress and put on the earrings along with the necklace. You did your hair and applied a small amount of makeup,
“Honey, Jeff is her—you look beautiful.” Your mom said walking over to you, you smiled. You walked downstairs where Jeff was wearing a button down shirt the same color as your dress with some skinny jeans. You giggle and walked up to him,
“You look beautiful.” He stared at you in awe, you guys walked out of the house and as soon as you closed the door Jeff hollered,
“DAMN GIRL YOU LOOK GOOD AS FUCK!” You giggled, while pecking his lips. He opened the door for you and you went in, once he came in on the other side he cupped your cheeks and kissed you.
You guys arrived at the restaurant and got seated quite fast, you two ordered and waited for your food to arrive. You looked up at Jeff, he was just staring at you with the biggest smile on his face,
“You’re hot.” He stated not taking his eyes off of you, you giggled.
“You’re hot too.” You said also staring at him, the food arrived and you two started eating. As you guys were eating you looked up to see Jeff staring at you again,
“You’re so beautiful.” He said not taking his eyes off of you, you blushed.
“Omg stop staring at me.” You whined while laughing, he smiled,
“I can’t help it you’re so cute!” He said defending himself, you guys were done after a while and were just sitting down talking. Jeff stood up and got on one knee, you put your hand over your mouth,
“Don’t worry, don’t worry, I’m not asking you to marry me, we’re far too young, But I just wanted to give you this promise ring to promise you that I will marry you and love you forever.” He slid the ring on your finger,
“AWE THEY JUST GOT MARRIED!” Someone in the back hollered, you looked up to see everyone in the restaurant facing at you guys, you were about to say something when Jeff whispered,
“Play along.” And winked, you giggled and raised your hand in the air so everyone could see your ring. Everyone awed and congratulated you guys, you guys also got a free dessert out of it. As soon as you guys walked out of the restaurant you guys burst out laughing,
“Hey at least we got some good ass cake for free.” You giggled, he nodded. You two got in the car and like always as soon as Jeff got in he cupped your cheeks and kissed you.
“I promise you, that one day that will be an actual engagement ring.” He said pointing at your ring, you pecked his lips. You guys drove back home, during the car ride you guys sang along to so many songs.
“Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She’s so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.” He sang to you, you smiled holding his hand,
“When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
‘Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
‘Cause girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are” He placed his hand on your chin,
“Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she’d let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it’s so sexy
She’s so beautiful
And I tell her everyday” It was a stop so he quickly pecked your lips, you smiled at him. The whole car ride he continued singing you love songs and you would sing back to him.
When you guys got home he came in with you, your mom smiled when she saw both of you,
“How was dinner—” She gasped and placed her hand on her mouth,
“YOU PROPOSED?!” She yelled, you and Jeff looked at each other and laughed,
“No no no, don’t worry Mrs. Y/L/N, as much as I would love to Mary her, were still far too young.” Jeff laughed, your mom sighed in relief. She playfully punched his shoulder. That night before Jeff left, he kissed you and pointed to the ring,
Note: From now on I’m going to use the phrase “honey relationships” to differentiate spoiled girlfriend relationships from SB/SD relationships - just for the sake of clarity. I’ll also be using the phrase “honey boyfriend” to differentiate spoiling boyfriends from sugar daddies.
One of the biggest differences between a sugar relationship and a honey relationship is the time that you are “behind the scenes.” What I mean by that is the real time and effort that we expend looking fabulous, maintaining our appearance and health, and doing the personal things we need to do to keep our minds and emotions right.
As a sugar baby, the time you spend with an SD tends to be limited. Sure, you may have a night out - but how much time do you spend getting ready for it? A few hours doing your hair and makeup, all of the exercise and careful eating you do beforehand to maintain your physique, the careful shopping to find the perfect outfits, shoes, lingerie. It’s a lot!
What an SD sees is your final product: opening night. He doesn’t see what’s behind the curtain.
A honey boyfriend has more access to you, and therefore he’s going to see a lot more of those behind the scenes moments. This can cause problems! It can ruin the mystique and excitement. It can take away your magic as the prize that he’s worked so hard to attain.
So what’s a girl to do when you live with your honey boyfriend or you spend so much time together that him seeing you behind the scenes is inevitable?
How to Make Behind the Scenes an Intimate Experience
1. Channel your inner glamorous goddess. Find yourself some beautiful dressing gowns/robes (on his dime of course)! I personally love kimono style robes because I think they’re flattering on everyone and since they’re floor length, you can literally be completely naked underneath and if you need to run out and grab the newspaper or change the laundry, at least you will look damn good doing it.
2. Lounge in style. Girls, I do not know of nor have I ever seen a single woman who did not look bomb in yoga pants and a slouchy, off the shoulder top. Get rid of your ratty around-the-house clothes and get some flattering, sensual lounge clothing. My go-to is The Limited - I really like their Lounge collection. Some athletic wear that’s more designed for yoga and pilates is also great for just hanging around the house, but the booty is poppin’ and your shape is lookin’ lit.
3. Create a beautiful space where the magic happens. I have a vanity with my perfume, makeup, hair products, and a few pretty little tchotchkes to add decor (an expensive masquerade mask from a fetish event we attended, a small ring and bracelet holder, etc.) Play some sensual music while you get ready - jazz, classical piano, R&B, whatever your jams are. When you sit down to do your makeup and hair, your honey now sees you as not only a beautiful woman, but someone who has let him into your most intimate moments.
4. Cut the ditz crap when you’re choosing an outfit. Every man I have ever dated has communicated to me the annoyance and frustration of dealing with my indecision in choosing outfits. It’s the equivalent of being in midtown traffic - start, stop, start, stop. Once you choose an outfit, stick to it!
5. Make your health regimen Insta-worthy. This one requires some commitment, but try not to look crazy when you go to the gym if you know your honey is going to see you before, during or after. Yes, we know you’re there to sweat. But throwing on a pair of diamond studs and just making sure your hair is slicked back so you don’t have those random alfalfa frizzies doesn’t take much time. Having cute activewear is easier than ever because so many companies are entering the market. Some of my favorite coordinated activewear sets are from Old Navy! Just like you’d coordinate your bag and shoes to go to dinner, it doesn’t take much to just make sure your sneakers and headband are the same color - and it makes a huge difference. You go from “average attractive girl at gym” to “sugar baby at gym still looking fly as fuck.”
5. Some things should still remain behind-the-behind-the-scenes. Your bowel movements, hair removal methods, menstrual activities, pimple popping (don’t do it but if you do), face masks, foul smelling hair treatments all need to happen when he’s not around or behind closed doors. Nothing kills the fantasy of a dazzling sugar baby like the stench of a recently blown up bathroom - put that Febreze or Lysol spray within reach at all times.
You may need to get creative with when these things happen, but trust me - it’s worth it. As for menstrual activities - I have been using Thinx for several months now and my life has changed infinitely for the better. If you have a light to medium menstrual flow like me, you probably won’t even need to buy tampons or pads anymore! I haven’t for at least six months.
6. Limit the negative self-talk. You wouldn’t air your insecurities to your sugar daddy. Why? Because you are marketing yourself as someone valuable and worthy of investment. You don’t draw attention to flaws. The tendency and the habit is to share those feelings with your honey, but try to nip that as much as possible. When you harp on that little bit of tummy fat, those stretch marks, and other “flaws” of your physicality, you draw his attention to them. He may not even have noticed them until you pointed them out! Case in point: I am very insecure about my teeth. I have a crooked smile and I always have. I said this in passing once to an ex-boyfriend who was shocked “I never really noticed, I guess I just like that your smile is different.” Mind you, after I brought it up, several times he asked me if I would consider getting braces. He got the boot for other reasons, but you see what I’m saying.
7. Give yourself ample time to get ready and avoid the manic panic. We all know stress is contagious. If you know it takes you two hours to get ready, give yourself two and a half if you can! That way you are relaxing, your man is watching this beautiful transformation, and you’re not running through your house like a bat out of hell trying to get your life together.
Being in bandom is great for body positivity as a trans guy. Like, you got tits? Cool so does Dallon Weekes. You’re really short? So are Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, and Frank Iero. You got no measurable jawline? Neither does Frank Iero. You got big doe eyes? So does Tyler Joseph. You still like to wear makeup and dresses sometimes? Honey… all the boys do.
Like, all of the guys in this post are generally considered sex icons, and instantly recognized as men. Look at yourself, are you that different, at least looks-wise, from them? Go on. Stay alive. Put on your war paint.
Since I get so many questions regarding skin care and makeup, I’m going to list all of my favorite products here to make life a little easier. I’ll be linking any future questions on this topic to this list! :-)
Xiao Wen by Kenneth Willardt for Vogue China December 2016.
Beauty Editor: Ida Wang
Stylist: Anya Ziourova
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Lisa Houghton
Set Design: Jesse Kaufmann