Oh, this sounds like fun. Thanks for tagging me, @dont-stop-believin-in-klaine
Five things you’ll find in my bag:
- Dozens of receipts that I randomly stuff into my bag and am always too lazy to throw away
Five things in my bedroom:
- My gallery wall
- A keyboard
- Clothes scattered on the floor
- A dresser that I refurbished myself (well, I painted it and replaced the knobs, but that counts, right?)
- My big comfy bed
Five things I’ve wanted to do in life:
- Live in a big city
- Live abroad
- Make a big roadtrip
- Publish a scientific article in a really good journal
- Fall in love? Or, like, being loved back? I know that’s a lot to ask…
Five things that make me happy:
- Good food
- Science (at least most of the time)
Five things I’m currently into:
- The Dear Evan Hansen OBCR
- Long Exposure Photography (still trying to get the hang of it)
- This Is Us
- US politics (way too invested in that. to an unhealthy degree)
- making smoothies
Five things on my to-do list:
- Finishing writing the paper I’m currently working on
- Finding a therapist (oh boy)
- Planning a trip to a planetarium with my colleagues next week
- Booking a hotel for a Berlin trip in a few weeks
- Registrating for a conference in Hungary in June
Five things people may not know about me:
- I have a weird thing with ears. Like, I can’t really touch my own ears or watch anyone else touch theirs. Idk, I just think they’re kinda gross? It’s weird, I know.
- I’m the baby of my family. My sisters are 8 and 10 years older.
- I’m the only female PhD student in the Theoretical Physics department at my university.
- I grew up in a very small town and I hated it.
- I probably don’t want kids. I mean, things might still change. But right now I’m like: Nah, I’m good.
Wow, that took longer than I thought. But it was fun!