Walk-up music. Seido. The new team
1. Kuramochi Youichi - Train-Train by The Blue Hearts
With the mood of that galant song to (be) the leadoff man even on the new team!
2. Shirasu Kenjirou - Hissatsu Shigotonin "The Ultimate Professional"
I ’ll support Shirasu whose work increased after rising in the lineup from №9 to №2
3. Kominato Haruichi - Cutey Honey
After retiring of his brother Ryosuke it was established as Haruichi’s walk-up music!
After he became the cleanup hitter, there are even more expectations of “aim and hit” at critical moments!
5. Maezono Kenta - Tonbo "Damselfly"
Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi’s famous song that’s suitable for Maezono who gives off intimidating aura!
6. Furuya Satoru - Kita no Kuni Kara ~ Haruka Naru Daichi Yori "From a North Country ~ From the land far away"
The magnificent song that represents Hokkaido suits Furuya’s splendid batting very well
-> Kawakami Norifumi - Makenaide / Don’t lose
For tender-hearted Kawakami choosing a song that makes everyone want to cheer him
-> Sawamura Eijun - Abarenbou Shogun
Theme song from a period drama. It’s perfect for Sawamura who stands tall in the batter’s box, but…
The song from MomoKuro group that has a lot of fans enlivens Toujou at-bats Z (word playing from ikuZE) !
Appropriate song for Kanemaru who likes Western music
-> Higasa Shouji - theme song from Rocky
Opposing Kanemaru, the rival for the same position, with a cheering song that originates from one-on-one combat!
9. Asou Takeru - Memeshikute “Effiminate”
Golden Bomber’s song. Irony song of Asou who doesn’t train very hard