So I saw someone posting that Korean exo-ls were trying to guess what baekhyun meant when he said “더위”. They said that apart from meaning “heat” (meaning that the comeback could happen in summer), it could also be a literal translation from “The war” in English. So me, being stupid, remembered those uniforms they’ve worn in a couple of award shows in these last few months and found out this:
This are the clothes they’ve been wearing:
and this are uniforms from the Napoleonic Wars period:
*inhales deeply* SO back in 2013, I made a shitty Ace Attorney PowerPoint so my bf could have context to all the shitty AA doodles I did. I’ve dug up this relic and decided to update it with all the hip and happening characters and plot. It’s spoiler free imo, except Mia, but it’s like known by anyone who has played past case 1-1, so….
AAI slides were done primarily by @doodleblah because I never got around to playing those and she loves them. Not everyone is on here because they’re just the characters I primarily draw so sorry von Karma, Kristoph, Dahlia, Fulbright, etc
Thank you so much for the support! I’m honestly happy that this many people are interested in this blog! Running it has been a fun ride from the very beginning, and I don’t see it ending anytime soon. Also, I reached a moment right now in which I feel like I’m breaking through with my art style and process, and getting closer to what I want to do – so all the more reason to celebrate!!
- Adam gets Belle anything she wants. Literally. Anything. One time she offhandedly mentioned she liked art and he bought her the fucking Louvre.
- When Belle tells Adam she’s going to have a baby he acts all calm and collected for about five seconds. He then starts sweating profusely and runs away screaming.
- Belle and the servants are very quick to convince him that he’ll be a great father, despite his own. In the end it only takes them half an hour to convince him to come out from under the dining table.
- The first time Adam holds his newborn daughter in his arms he cries. He never thought he could love someone more than Belle. They name her after their mothers (no, none of that weird Twilight combo name shit).
- LeFou and Stanley come over to the castle every Sunday for dinner.
- Anytime Adam sees the Enchantress he hides behind Belle. It’s somewhat ineffective.
- Mrs. Potts tells Belle horribly embarrassing stories about Adam from when he was younger. Whenever Belle laughs at him he calmly reminds her that she fell in love with a giant, talking buffalo.
- Maurice teaches his granddaughter how to ride a horse, just as he taught Belle. Adam fallows behind, arms out, just in case she falls. She, of course, never does.
- The second time Belle tells Adam she’s going to have a baby it only takes them twenty minutes to get him out from under the table.
Once Ambulantecame as a festival and established a network of connections with the audience, it’d be absurd not to keep on going. It’d also be very sad to live in that reality of contrasts where for three months you watch the most important documentaries and then it disappears for the rest of the year.