My skin care routine
I know what you’re thinking, “why is a fandom/aesthetic blogger tryna be a beauty blogger?” and the answer to that question is
sleep deprivation I like helping people. This is a relatively cheap way as well bc I’m broke lmao.
Anyway let’s get to it;[[MORE]]
You’re gonna wanna take some Sea Breeze. Put it on a paper towel, bathroom tissue, etc. and rub it on your face to get rid of any dirt, oil, all that nasty shit.
Get some Clearasil Tinted Acne Treatment*, and put it on any pimples that you might have.
Go be your beautiful self
even if you are a guy, you are beautiful
That’s it, that’s all you have to do. Products listed:
Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin astringent
knock off brand/ a cheaper option here
- Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Acne Treatment Cream*
I’m not too sure how this will do on sensitive skin, but since it’s just going on your pimple(s) it should be okay. But don’t quote me on that.
- Don’t eat too much sugar, no I don’t mean swear it off forever but cut back a little bit. Example: if you binge on candy bars or soda cut back on the other. Like I’m a massive Nutella fiend so when I binge on that I drink a couple glasses of water to make up for it. Find that balance.
- Do this at night so if the cream doesn’t match your skin tone no one will see it.
- Sea Breeze your face every morning and after school/work
- Keep on rocking, you’re amazing