All of this moving and adulting has really drained me of my creative energy! Ugh.. anywho… I enjoyed this look because it’s super soft and wearable. normally my makeup is extra intense- so this was a nice change. Also stay tuned for a special announcement later!!!! :D
1) Prime eye with white eye shadow primer and follow up with applying a light coat of white shadow
***Tips*** Applying a white or skin tone colored shadow on the lid will help you blend your shadows more easily.
2) Apply “Cake” from the UD Alice Through the Looking Glass palette on the crease of the eye.
3) To add depth, add a small amount of “Jezebel” from Juvia’s Place the Nubian II palette to the crease of the eye- focus this darker shadow more on the outer v portion of the crease.
4) Lightly dab “Luscious” from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette on your lid using a flat shadow brush.
5) Using your finger, apply Nyx Ultra Pearl “Mania” Loose shadow on the center of the eye.
6) Apply liquid eyeliner to the top lid and pencil liner to the lower lid.
7) Using a smudge brush, smudge “Jezebel” into your lower lash line.
* On my lips I am wearing Nyx Lip Lingerie in Exotic
* Face: Nyx Eyebrow Gel- Chocolate, Black Radiance BB Cream in Honey Amber, Face Studio Master Concealer in Medium 40, Ben Nye Banana Powder, Laura Geller Gilded Honey Illuminator, and Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette (Medium to Dark)