-Nice quality wig (protect your identity!)
- Moisturizing conditioner
-Protein Recontructor (use every six weeks)
-Sealant (oil, shea butter, ect)
-Comb set (check to make sure they have no seams)
This weeks tutorial is a matching eye, cheek and lip, in the beautiful Mink hues! I’ve seen a lot of celebs sporting this shade of recent so I thought it was ideal to show you how to recreate it at home!
*let my preface this by saying that false lashes are used in some of these pics but I am trying to give a general idea of shape*
Mascara application can be a look’s game changer. a small change can give eyes a new look. try them all and see what you like. try them with different looks and see what pairs best.
primer from baby powder: baby powder can add length and thickness to lashes. apply 1 quick layer of mascara on lashes then using a old mascara want apply a coat of baby powder. once baby powder is coated on the lashes (like powder sugar on a donut) apply another layer of mascara. **do at your own risk. be careful with powder around your eyes, especially if you wear contacts**
“Like painters, who need a perfectly smooth, even-colored and flawless canvas, makeup artists require even-toned and smooth skin for an optimal and professional makeup result.” says Dany Sanz, founder of MAKE UP FOR EVER. Developed with a unique formula to hydrate, smooth, and help regenerate the skin, the Step 1 Skin Equalizer line works to target every texture and color concern as it preps your skin for makeup application. The collection of 10 primers can be mixed and matched or worn alone. Below, The Sephora Glossy illustrates how to decide which are right for you. BECKY PEDERSON
These primers are designed to address skin concerns, such as oil and shine, large pores, fine lines, dry skin, and redness.
1. Mattifying Primer: reduces shine by targeting oily skin
2. Smoothing Primer: addresses large pores and fine lines by evening the skin’s surface
3. Hydrating Primer: restores skin’s balance for those who have normal skin with occasional dryness
4. Nourishing Primer: moisturizes to comfort constant dry skin
5. Redness Correcting Primer: neutralizes redness often associated with rosacea
While these primers can be used alone, you can also combine them to customize your look. If you decide to double up, use this guide for the best results.
1. Apply Redness Correcting Primer or any Radiance Range primer before applying Mattifying Primer or Smoothing Primer.
2. Apply Hydrating Primer or Nourishing Primer before applying Redness Correcting Primer or any Radiance Range primer.
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
2. What skin type do you have(dry, oily, combo)?
3. What is your current facial wash?
4. Do you exfoliate?
5. What brand do you use?
6. What moisturizer do you use?
7. Do you have freckles?
8. Do you use eye cream?
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
11. What foundation do you use?
12. How about concealer?
13. Do you know your undertone color?
14. What do you think of fake lashes?
15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
17. Sephora or MAC?
18. What make-up tools do you use in make up application?
19. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
20. For the face?
21. What is your favorite eyeshadow?
22. Do you use pencil of liquid eyeliner?
23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
24. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
25. Do you use mineral make-up?
26. What is your favorite lipstick?
27. How about lipgloss?
28. What is your favorite blush to use?
29. Do you buy your make-up online?if so where?
30. Do you like drugstore make-up?
31. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
32. Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
33. Name a make-up crime that you hate?
34. Do you like colorful shades of make-up or neutral ones?
35. Which celebrity always has great make-up?
36. If you had to leave the house and you only had time to put on one make-up item/product, what would you use?
37. Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
38. Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
39. In your opinion, what is the best make-up line?
40. What do you think of make-up?