- Go in at the end of the month
- Buy the model of the year right before the model for the next year comes out (dealers get desperate to sell the old models)
- Refuse to put any money down. Say that if they ask you to put down money, you’ll leave
- Seriously. If they ask you to put down money say you need to go and walk out
- If there’s another dealership nearby, tell them that you’re walking there right after you leave
- If a deal seems unfair but you really like the car, tell them you’re going to another dealership and leave. Chances are, they’ll call back the next day with a better deal
- If possible, after the first call wait till the last few days of the month and they’ll likely call again with an even better deal
- Look around for family and friends that need a car. If you buy more than one car from the same dealership you’ll get a much better deal
- If a family member/friend is looking for a used car while you’re looking for a new car or vice versa, still get the used car from the same dealership
- If you decide to buy a new car after a few years, trade in the old car and buy a new one from the same dealership. Companies appreciate loyalty and will likely offer you a lower price
hello, people! summer break just started for me and i’m so
excited for what’s to come! i figured that making a masterpost would make it official and also would give everyone some ideas how to spend it fruitfully!!
let’s begin fellas :’)
- the day school ends -
aka the day when you realize that you have days and days
ahead of you and don’t know where to start
deep clean your room – this will give you he feeling that
summer has actually begun and plus you now have a clean room haha
make a new playlist (a big one, okay?) – these are super fun
to make and also summer does deserve some new funky and sporty songs in its bag
relax – go pamper yourself; get that double scoop ice-cream,
go to spa, maybe get your nails and hair done. you have survived till summer
break and you deserve this!
try to sort out your tasks and assignments into your planner
– I know this can be tough, especially at the start when holidays have just
begun; but try to at least plan out for the next week or two. maybe you want to
work on that essay or write out those notes – planning will def help you to
feel organized and get back your life in place.
- the following weeks -
gET THAT SHIT DONE NOW!!! SERIOUSLY DO IT!! DON’T PUT IT OFF
TILL THE LAST WEEK!!! DO IT FAM, DO IT!!! (im low-key saving your butts with
this tip, please listen to me) – write out those essays till they are perfect,
solve that problem set till its ingrained in your brain, do your readings and
write those notes. do it!!
combine that shit with fun stuff (see below) don’t
burn yourself out please. and most importantly do not stress!!!11!!!!!
connect with people. call that friend you forgot about and
that aunt who has been asking you over for dinner for ages. summer gives you
the time to rekindle your relationships and seriously though, connecting with people
will make your life much happier.
get a new hobby!! do you draw? paint? write? whatever you do
– start doing it. use that time which you spend on the internet in exploring
your passions and finding your interests.
seriously though, do that work first.
- some (fun) stuff to do in summer -
clean your closet (do it mate)
compliment people more
smile at strangers often
vlog your days. maybe start a YouTube channel for this?
revamp your blog
learn coding and revamp that shitty theme of yours (this
applies for me, chill)
keep a gratitude journal
go a week without any social media (this will be hard, but
go hiking or cycling with a friend
read 7-8 books or as many books as you please
have a do nothing day - treat yourself love!
learn a new kind of dance - this is really fun, i promise
go a whole day with any technology
do a 30 day challenge!!
seek out an interesting article to read everyday
go camping in the hills
have a bonfire!! roast marshmallows (or burn old notes lmao)
learn to knit/sew
save up!! (…they blow it all in a single day? lmao don’t though)
star gazing on a clear night!!
talk till dawn about random shit with a random person
a no makeup day – let your skin breathe
go on a family trip!
visit a sanctuary or a zoo with a younger sibling or smol
there are endless possibilities!! these are just some to get
- the last few days -
yo remember you still have winter break to come this year!! don’t
be sad, fam!!
have a dance party in your room with your favourite music on
(bc you only live once)
check and recheck if you got all that work done (if you didn’t,
rip you haha)
check your school’s site for new updates and stuff (I bet you
don’t do this though)
annnnd then enjoy your last day!! trust me - you’re going to
have an amazing term ahead of this!!
Hope this helps! + you can always send me requests for masterposts since my ask box is always open! (´｡• ᵕ •｡`) ♡