Medic!Jack Au that I’ve been doodling in twitter. Basically Jack lived peacefully in Indiana until the omnics came and destroy his home; Gabe and overwatch came a little too late to safe his family. And thats how Gabe met his bf and future field medic.
suggested additions to the dialogue wheel on the console for mercy mains ( + other healers)
¤ “I am cOMING”
¤ “if you all don’t group up, I can’t heAL OR REZ YOU”
¤ “i can hear you badmouthing me in the chat and fuck you”
¤ “WAIT UP”
¤ “I am being flanked and am about to die”
¤ “you don’t need healing you have self heal/go find a health pack you have -10 health god”
¤ “i’m sorry” (this used very rarely)
¤ “I CANNOT REZ YOU IT’S NOT READY” (since no one seems to understand when they ask for rez and I spam the percentage my ult charge is at"
¤ “we need another healer”
¤ “fuck you genji”
when dead/waiting for respawn and someone asks for healing, mercy automatically says “I’m dead you assholes”
Agents Maine and Washington are the only ones on the Mother of Invention who know sign language. And, like, they’re ALWAYS TALKING IN IT like super long, fast conversations. Wash will be talking to Connie and simultaneously signing to Maine at the same time. Maine will laugh. (Well. Chuckle. Maine doesn’t -laugh-.)
Everyone is really fuckin curious because Maine doesn’t talk, except he and Wash have conversations that last hours and no one understands what they’re saying (except maybe Florida? But who knows with that fucker)
So, like, Maine and Wash get sent on this super long mission, like a few weeks. And York spends the entire time on the internet learning sign language. He’s determined.
Finally the pair gets back and York is ready, so fuckin ready to see -
- and Wash and Maine are signing the bee movie to each other.
(York runs crying into North’s room. North throws him a bottle of vodka and sighs.)
John highlights from the concert last night (Austin 4/14)
1. Opened with “smoke weed everyday” & then launched into song
2. Randomly throwing out “warm milk”
3. *sees couple making out* “Man, I wish I had a girlfriend”
4. “Did everyone go pee? NO MORE F*CKING SLOW SONGS”
5. Constantly checking to make sure everyone in the crowd is okay, asking what they need
6. “Does anyone drink Mountain Dew? stop f*cking drinking that, it’ll give you cancer!! This songs about Baja blast” (proceeds to play diet soda society)
7. “Has anyone ever peed their pants before? I peed my pants in 7th grade” “you peed your bunk” - Garrett
8 . “Wear your seltbelts and eat your veggies when you get home”
9. “You guys have been so nice. Thank you. Take care of each other.”