- Regina: So you're just gonna ride that deathtrap of a motorcycle into a portal to God knows where?
- Henry: Relax, I'm bringing my cellphone.
- Regina: Your cellph--do you think there's gonna be cell service wherever you're going? And even if there is, how are you gonna charge it?
- Henry: I'll figure something out.
- Regina: And, while we're on the topic, how far do you think you're gonna get on one tank of gas? Did you think this through at all?
- Henry: Don't worry. Things always worked out for Grandpa and Grandma.
- Regina: I don't know which set you're talking about but absolutely no one related to you got to even a semblance of a happy ending without enough trauma to keep a team of psychiatrists employed for years.
- Henry: Everything's gonna be fine.
- Regina: I think I'm having a stroke.
I'm trying to figure out the magic in my fantasy story, but I can't decide on a few points... First off, should the limits of the magic be specific to an individual, or would it be the same for all? And what sort of energy should it run on- physical or mental? How would each affect the user's daily life and interactions with others? I would like to know your opinions if you have time spare.