Design a bow contest!
Have you ever had an idea for a bow, but had no way to bring it to life? Well I am introducing a contest for you to design a bow and possibly see it brought to life!
There will be 2 winners, one from each category. And everyone will get to vote on what they like best!
To enter the contest here is what you have to do.
- Follow Magical Ribbons or like on Facebook for any updates on the contest.
- Pick 1 design from 1 of the 2 lists of bows designs. (You may not enter more then 1 bow design into the contest.)
- Draw, sketch, or Photoshop the design of the bow. Make sure its in color, and to describe any effects like rhinestones, charms, sequins, ect, and draw an arrow to it so we can tell what it is. (DO NOT physically create a bow and take a picture of it.)
- Keep in mind that this bow has to be physically made, so don’t get over zealous with the add ons and ribbon patterns. Also keep in mind the character of the bow. Example: If its a boy, no tails or glitter. If its an animal, no glitter.
- Give a estimate of the size of the bow.
- Send the picture of the bow, as well as your name, tumblr name (if you have one), design name, and any comments on the creation to: email@example.com
- You have until Feb 9th, 5pm EST to submit your designs.
There will be a few rounds of voting. Designs submitted to me that are impossible to bring to life will be disqualified before voting starts.
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Festival of The Lion King
- Mad Tea Party (Ride)
- The Great Movie Ride
- Star Tours
- Soarin’ (Over California)
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Storybook Circus
- Lighting McQueen
- Mayor (Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Mr. Potato Head
Their bow will come to life and be made for everyone to purchase! (The final bow design may be altered in terms of widths of ribbons, and sizes of add ons to create a practical and possible bow) The winners will get their bow design, as well as more prizes of bows and other cool Disney stuff TBA.