friendly reminder that richard gansey was only 17 and willing to lay down his life so the rest of his friends could survive and so a demon didn’t unravel the universe and that that is an awful thing to have to think about and do at age 17
I really love Blue Sargent because she is quirky but fun, feminine but badass, small but savage, sweet but commanding. She breaks down all these societal walls and I love her so much. Blue Sargent can sTep oN Me.
In the midseason premiere, Harley Quinn Smith plays a missing woman named Izzy, whose disappearance has moved Kara. Even though Snapper Carr (Ian Gomez) commands Kara to leave it alone, she doesn’t and asks Mon-El (Chris Wood) to help her investigate. When the duo visits the last place Izzy was seen, they are inadvertently transported to Slaver’s Moon, a planet with a red sun — which takes away their powers — and where the downtrodden are treated as slaves. The biggest surprise, however, is that Roulette (Dichen Lachman) is running the trafficking ring.
Once Alex (Chyler Leigh) realizes her sister is missing, she gets to work on looking for her, and the photos below show Winn (Jeremy Jordan) will accompany her out into the field. In light of Kara’s disappearance, Alex becomes concerned that her new relationship with Maggie (Floriana Lima) might be taking up too much of her attention.
No one really knows what color is, where it is, even whether it is. (Can it die? Does it have a heart?) Think of a honeybee, for instance, flying into the folds of a poppy: it sees a gaping violet mouth, where we see an orange flower and assume that it’s orange, that we’re normal.
We need to start placing bets on what is gonna happen to make Maggie full-out confess her in loveness with Alex.
1. Wounded/in danger headcanon
2. Jealousy, Lena Luthor style (aka Alex who is this b*tch)
3. Alex getting into a relationship with someone who doesn’t treat her like she deserves to be treated and Maggie standing up for her
4. They get to a place where they’re comfortable and super excellent friends and one night they’re celebrating some victory or other and there is so much light in Alex’s eyes when she looks at Maggie and they hug and Alex starts walking off to buy drinks and Maggie grabs *her* by the forearm and kisses her, reversing their first kiss in an A+ fashion.
5. They’re stuck in an elevator alone together, and – true to Bette and Tina form – it gets both hella hot and hella emotional.
6. Mistletoe gone rogue (Susan Vasquez probably aggressively puts them up around the DEO and gets M'gann to do it around the bar).
Is Maggie Sawyer okay??? Is she eating enough? Is she happy? She looked good today, I didn’t see her but I know she looked good, she always does. Maggie Sawyer deserves to be happy. She deserves everything good in this world. I hope she’s okay. I hope she knows I love her.