Imagine Ryan and Jack waking up at almost two am to the sounds of half-stifled laughter and the microwave beep echoing through the penthouse. They’re used to hearing the lads fucking around so they just roll their eyes and go about their morning.
Of course, an hour later Jeremy comes running in with his hands full of some gooey liquid, giggling like a madman. But, to their surprise, Geoff comes in right after him, arms full of the same liquid and laughing just as hard.
Ryan and Jack are torn between laughing at the pair, and being vaguely concerned about what exactly the liquid is.
Anyway, Geoff is a cool gang dad and is an actual fifteen year old occasionally and I love him.
You cannot convince me that immortal fahc Geoff wouldn’t have one one the biggest libraries in the world. Like, he’s had thousands of years to collect books and tomes that most people don’t even know exist. Not to mention he’d probably have taught himself, or learned, most languages just because he can and has the time.
Just, give me really smart, book-collecting Geoff please. It’s more fun than achoholic Geoff. And more true.
SnowBaz au/headcanon where Simon is deaf and Baz learns ASL so he can talk to Simon and they eventually become (more than?) friends
lmao okay you gonna make me cry while writing this.
- Baz was a smart bloke, always ready for class and always participating, he’s sharp as a knife and teachers love his remarks; but his all time favorite thing to study are languages.
- He was raised as a bilingual kid, but later in life moved to another country, needing to learn another, complete foreign to him, language. That is when he realized his passion.
- By the age of fifteen he already spoke 5 languages and was now learning Latin, he had all the teachers impressed, and even the jocks of the school asked him to teach them new curse words (which Baz being Baz, he of course provided them with).
- When Baz comes in to class after a few weeks, he sees a new student, all bronze messy locks, sitting next to his unassigned assigned spot. He’s ready a book about physics, and Baz can already tell that he can get used to this cute boy.
- Baz puts his bag down and sits next to the boy, he says hello but it seems like the boy just ignores him, so he taps his shoulder, and when the boy looks up at him with his blue eyes, Baz knows he’s a goner.
- Baz says hi introducing himself, but he notices that the boy isn’t looking directly at him but at his lips, and when he introduces himself with a weird lisp using hand moments Baz realizes, he’s deaf.
- However that does not stop Baz.
- He starts writing Simon notes and texting him, sometimes directly talking to him but not much as Simon revealed that he’s kind of bad at reading lips.
- It was about 2am on a friday when Baz realized that he was falling in love with Simon Snow, he realized that as they were watching a movie together (yellow subtitles for snow), limbs tangled (???) under the blanket, and Baz ran his hands though Simon’s hair.
- When Simon fell asleep Baz took out his phone, he knew what language he wants to study next.
- At first Simon didn’t notice anything about Baz, but as the days moved on Si started noticing all the different hand movements that Baz started using, even when he just gave Si a note.
- It was one of those nights again when Baz nudged Simon’s shoulder, and he looked up at him. Baz sat him up and looked him in the eye smiling as he signed “I Love You” to Simon, and Baz swore that Si lit up brighter than a Christmas tree as he saw that, he smiled so wide and it seemed like he was about to cry, as he threw himself into Baz’s embrace.
- Baz was still learning but in a few weeks they talked in ASL, and as they lay down in the grass on a spring day, the flowers from the near by blossoming cherry tree flying in the wind, Simon turns to Baz, and decides to do something he was thinking about even before the night Baz told him he loved him. (hE FUCKING PUNCHED HIM jk)
- Baz looks at Simon, and Si’s cheeks are so red, but Simon closes his eyes and he kisses the boy laying next to him, and as he disconnects Baz just smiles and signs “Can we do this more often?” to which Simon happily nods.
LMAO OKAY SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IDK IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED BUT ENJOY!!!
send me more prompts and stuff i love writing (i do mostly snowbaz, phan, joshler, destiel, otayuri and viktuuri)
“A wizard, Pidge! One of the most powerful the country has ever seen!!! And he constantly stops by my shop! He always buys the ice crystal jars I make, and he’s so polite and sweet and I have a huge crush and I don’t know what to do!” A man in a blue and white apron wailed, sitting at the edge of a pond, a forest nymph patting his back sympathetically.
Pidge fluttered her wings and laughed at her distressed water mage friend, amused by the human male’s crush on a fellow magic user. “Honestly Lance, you humans are kinda hopeless at courting sometimes. If you like him, just tell him! It’s really quite simple.” She offered, only for the water mage to shake his head sadly.
“Pidge, I told you, he’s the Champion. Princess Allura’s most powerful wizard, able to bend the sky itself. And I’m… just a simple water user. My special skill is making glass things out of unmeltable ice or making shapes out of liquids.” Lance murmured, blue eyes dark with sorrow as he lifted his hand and pulled some of the pond water towards him, shifting its shape to resemble the man he so desperately loved from afar.
Pidge hummed quietly and then looked up at the sky. “Hey, it’s almost time for the summer festival to start. Are you going to go?” She asked, moving to stand in front of him with a raised eyebrow.
Lance chuckled and merely pocketed the pond water in his canteen for later. “Nah, I’ve got more stuff to make. Hunk needs an ice sculpture case for a cake he’s delivering to the Castle. Something about keeping it chilled so the frosting won’t melt in this heat or whatever. A delivery for the Castle needs an extra special ice case, since it’s a cake for the Princess.” He explained, getting to his feet and dusting off his pants.
Pidge lit up. “Hey, I’ve never seen you make an ice case before, can I come watch? Please?” The forest nymph begged, tugging at the taller man’s jacket.
Lance ruffled her hair. “Sure thing, Pigeon! Come on, if we hurry we can get there before noon rush.” Pidge jumped in joy and grabbed the water mage by the arm, tugging him along to his shop.
A few hours later, the young nymph was watching in fascination as Lance skillfully weaved water in a crisscross motion over the cake that had been delivered only the hour before, golden brown eyes wide as he held the water in place, hands sparking with blue magic that steadily grew lighter in color as the water began to freeze.
Neither noticed the doorbell jingle, nor the purple and black robed wizard that stepped into the shop. Lance stuck his tongue out a bit, concentrated on the weaving pattern that whirled around the three tiered cake, sweating only slightly as the water began to freeze.
The newcomer stayed silent, wide eyed, and shyly ducked behind a shelf to keep watching. Lance froze the entire case, a beautiful latticework that sparkled in white and blue.
“Right, one half down, one half to go.” Lance sighed, Pidge jumping onto the counter to circle the cake, tracing the patterned ice with a shiver and a smile.
Lance shooed the little nymph off of the table. “Pidge! It’s not done yet! Hunk said someone from the Castle will be here to pick up the cake soon, I need this finished before they get here!” He scolded, turning back to summon more purified spring water from his stores.
He turned back to the cake and swirled the liquid through the latticework, curving the water to cover the exposed gaps in beautiful ice flowers that resembled juniberries, the favorite flower of the Princess. He clapped his hands and froze everything together in a shower of gorgeous blue sparks, finished.
He jerked away from the cake when he heard a soft gasp that was definitely not from Pidge. He looked up, startled, to see the very wizard he had been crushing on watching him from next to a shelf full of summer potion bottles. Pidge observed with fascination as both men turned bright red, giggling.
“Uh, hello again. I was, well, sent to pick up the ice coated cake for the Princess?” The Champion asked, stepping out from behind the shelf, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
Lance gaped until Pidge leaned over to gently shut his mouth, snapping him from his funk. “Oh! Well, you’re just in time, I just finished sealing it up…” the water mage stammered, face still red.
The Champion moved forward, smiling. “Thank you. The Princess appreciates your work, and frankly so do I. It’s beautiful!” He praised, silver eyes not exactly focused on the cake.
Pidge smirked as Lance flushed an even deeper red. “Ah, you’re welcome, uh, I mean thanks, I mean, umm, I’m glad you like it?” The water mage stammered, flustered.
“Hi, I’m Pidge. Nice to meet you, Champion!” The nymph decided to, and she was totally going to tell Hunk about this later, break the ice herself and held out a hand in greeting.
The Champion smiled and shook her hand with his human arm, mindful of the iron and steel prosthetic as some metals could hurt Fae and Nymphs like her. “Please, call me Shiro. It’s nice to meet you too, Pidge.”
Pidge nodded and nudged Lance. “This here is Lance, though I’m sure you know him already. I’ve heard a lot about- Mmph!” She was cut off by Lance’s hand over her mouth.
“Pidge!!! That’s a secret! Shush!” The water user hissed, face such a red color that even a fire mage wouldn’t be able to replicate it.
Shiro laughed at the strange duo, amused. “You two must be quite close, are you going to the festival together?” He asked, tilting his head to the side like a curious puppy and damn it if it wasn’t the cutest thing Lance had ever seen.
Pidge tugged Lance’s hand away and shook her head. “Nah, we’ve only been friends for a few years. As for the festival, I’m taking my brother while my icy pal here has nobody to go with, poor seedling.” She cooed, patting Lance on the head as if he were a petulant child.
Lance pouted and batted her hand away. “It’s fine! Not like I wanted to go anyways…” He muttered, sulking.
Shiro seemed to perk up at that. “Well, if you’d like, after I drop this off at the Castle… I could take you? I happen to have nobody to go with either.” He explained brightly, watching Lance practically sparkle in excitement.
“Really?! You’d do that?” Lance asked hopefully, grin widening as Shiro nodded with a fond smile.
“I’ll be back in an hour or so?” He asked, and Lance shook his head up and down rapidly, thrilled.
“Of course! See you then!” The water mage beamed, Shiro grinning in return as he easily levitated the cake with a wind spell.
“It’s a date then!” The Champion called as he exited the shop, unknowingly leaving behind a shell shocked Lance and a gleeful forest nymph.
Pidge pressed a hand over her mouth, a proud smirk easily spreading across her face. “Did he just ask you out?” She prompted, elbowing her stunned human friend. Lance opened and closed his mouth a few times, still processing the information.
“Oh my gods. He just- He said- a date?!? With him?!? Pidge! I just got asked out! To the Festival! By the Champion himself!” Lance screeched, hands flying up to dig into his scalp in astonishment.
“Yes, you did. Now, shouldn’t you get changed into something more appropriate for a date?” Pidge asked, struggling to hold in her laughter as the human shrieked in panic and immediately looked himself over, eyes wide.
“Oh my gods! Pidge! You’ve gotta help me out here!!!” The water mage yelped, grabbing Pidge by the arm and yanking her upstairs to the living area of the shop, the nymph rolling her eyes in exasperation as the human practically tore through his wardrobe.
Meanwhile, at the Castle, after dropping off the cake to the kitchens, Shiro practically burst into his workshop, both his brother and the Princess already there to talk about fireworks for the festival.
“KEITH, ALLURA, HELP I JUST ASKED OUT THE CUTE GUY WHO RUNS THE ICE BOTTLE SHOP TO GO TO THE FESTIVAL WITH ME!!!”
Keith glanced over at the Princess with a smug grin on his face. “You owe me 100 gold, I believe.” Shiro was too busy panicking to notice the exchange.
Allura sighed defeatedly. “Darn. I have to hand it to you and Pidge, you two really know how to plan these things.”
Keith smiled. “That girl has a terrifying mind, I’ll tell you that.”
Don’t worry, the date went super smoothly thanks to Allura giving Shiro wardrobe advice and Pidge telling Lance to play it cool. They had a second date a week after ;3 I hope this turned out alright! @shancefluffweek