1. DIY neon pots – such a cheap and fun way to brighten up your room for the spring 🍋
2. mason jar candles – mason jars make anything cute 🍶 they’re great for smoothies, iced tea, soap dispensers… and candles! mix and match with fun shades for spring
3. funky phone cases – I’m in love with funky patterns for phones. I get such good vibes from my pineapple phone case (source: etsy)
4. polaroids – I’m really really wishing for a horizontal polaroid camera (I currently have vertical, which is great but I love the look of horizontal)… also there’s apparently a new polaroid printer 😮 you can print any photos from your phone, any time, as a polaroid (?!) I know it’s crazy talk… think about how convenient that is for when you didn’t bring your roid but wish you had the physical memory 📷
5. bright lime yellow – really digging bright yellow active wear (nike free runs, nike or lululemon running shorts, lululemon headbands, sports bras, tanks, ect). I love the vibrancy… it gets me in the mood for the sunshine!
6. minimalistic sandals – the Windsor Smith ‘Bondi’ sandals and (as pictured above) the Madewell brown leather sandals are perfect for spring… nice, simple, + cute
7. Fresh ‘Sugar Honey’ lip balm (with tint) – I THINK I’M IN LOVE. this shade is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I don’t think the photo does it justice; it’s the perfect nude/pink tint that’s the right amount of subtle and the right amount of bold. it’s the perfect natural lip tint and feels buttery smooth. use a ‘Lush Chocolate & Mint lip scrub’ + Burts Bees Coconut & Pear lip balm, and this lip balm slides right on – perfect application and lasts a while!
8. Naked ‘Basics’ Palette – the perfect balance of neutrals; great for a natural day to day look (”foxy” or “W.O.S.” on the lid; “venus” in the inner corner and brow line; “naked 2″ in the crease)
9. Burts Bees Intense Hydration Mask – feels amazing and makes a huge difference 💦
10. Arizona Soft-footbed Birks – I just got the black oiled leather soft-foot bed birks and I live for the moment when I can put them on… so incredibly comfortable
11. fun springy Essie’s – (from left to right: ‘Sand Tropez,’ ‘Go Ginza,’ ‘Chillato’)
12. simple necklaces (+ jewelry in general!) – etsy stores (ex: Made by Maru) and considerthewldflwrs have super duper cute, delicate jewelry. also in love with simple watches like the American Apparel thin strap white-gold watch (pictured above)
happy may… I hope everyone is feeling vibrant and fresh 🐥