so it took waaaay longer to work up the energy to work on this banner than it should have so pls ignore it. anyways hey! it’s zaydëin. here. again.
• the cruz fam — idk why i always put you guys first. you all hate me. thanks for all the self-confidence.
•dane dehaan’s groupies — you’re all a mess. but even though you’re all a mess… yeah i have nothing. you’re all a great big mess of love, support, and happiness. it’s gross. the only redeemable quality is the all consuming appreciation for aftg.
• the hozier lesbian gc — i’ll never forget how you all so gracefully accepted me being a narry in a group full of avid larries. ty for all the memories 💕 and even when i act like a larrie you guys let me get away w it. we’re a quiet group and it feels really good to come talk to you guys when my head’s too full. congrats for making pineapple pizza a gay movement.
• pepto elvis gc — okay honestly? even though i come in once in a blue moon i never expected to feel good whenever i see the awful, righteous harry/larry loving texts y'all send.
• 1 band 1 dream 1 craic — you’re all older than me so you kind of intimidate me lmao but that’s okay bc i’ve never seen sommany ppl excited to talk abt niall. i feel so loved in there. and you all have amazing taste in shows so that’s another pro.
• ot4 gc — i don’t know much abt you guys bc we’ve all just begun to know each other. i’m excited to know how you guys react to my controversial opinions.
@pinhazpple; my soulmate, the jean to my jeremy ty sm for sticking by me even when i was A lot and Very Extra. pls talk french to me
@sincerelysterek; amina you’re so beautiful and nice and our conversation flows so easily that it sometimes feels like i’ve known you for a long time. i wouldn’t mind if my job was to be your personal cheerleader for a long time
@jeremykonx ; claire claire claire claire, my twin flame, the neil to my matt, i only have one thing to say to you: that dog definitely looked like tyler seguin
@posiedcns : ty for listening to my problems w that fucking stupid raccoon that needs to die. this sounds weird w/o context but idc
@nonbinarynarcissa ; a year later and your one of the only people who i still feel comfortable about. our conversations on religion to fmk make my day a little brighter. ty