-Jacob Taylor = Deserved better. So much better.
- Miranda Lawson = Too. Many. Butt. Shots.
- Mordin Solus = Genius friend who would also probably kill for you.
- Tali'zorah = Has never done anything wrong in her life, ever.
- Garrus Vakarian = Had you always been this badass?
- Jack = Very pretty and very murderous.
- Thane Krios = Not? Enough? Butt? Shots?
- Samara = Divine being, too perfect for mortal eyes.
- Zaeed Massani = Old man with the coolest scars who just wanted money and revenge.
- Kasumi Goto = Sneaky thief. Is she in your room right now? Who knows.
- Legion = I’m pretty sure you were in love with the commander.
- Grunt = A good son with good muscles. Needs all the love and happiness.
I know that you made romances in ME2 very blatant for the most part to address the criticism of ME1 that romances seemed to literally spring up out of nowhere even if you were trying to be just friends.
And the ME3 romances were actually pretty nice as far has not having all the subtlety of a steam-roller.
But for the love of fuck don’t give us another Jacob or Pre-Romance Garrus where you proposition them so tactlessly you might as well be saying “Nice shoes, let’s fuck”