7 times Victor Nikiforov was extremely gay for his fiance and it showed on his face
7. The “my boyfriend just made puppy eyes at me so I decided to give him my soul, my body, and the whole world” look.
6. The “this boy is so cute and perfect I want to squeeze his cute little body and kiss his face but since I can’t kiss his face I’m going to settle with squeezing his perfect body everytime I get while I scream internally” look.
5. The “ZOMFG DID HE JUST BLEW A KISS AT ME?? DID YOU SEE THAT??? OMG I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE” look.
4. The “I’m at the point of no return nobody save me i’ll die happily in the arms of this wonderful boy” look.
3. This one needs a gif. The “somebody hold me right now this boy is too cute for this world too beautiful omg what’s happening what is this feeling inside of me ***It Must Be Love playing in the background***” look.
2. The “I saw him already this morning we woke up in the same bed and everything but oh my god Yuuri there you are why did you took so long nevermind I’m so glad you are here I’m so happy to see you again run to my arms my beautiful fiance” look.
1. The “literally dying from proud I am, how much I love this wonderful, perfect boy, how happy I am to see him triumph and how unbelievably lucky I am to be engaged to him” look.
“What made you like this?” – The Sherlock fics that have influenced my writing the most
Electric Pink Hand Grenadeby beautifulfiction was the first Sherlock fic I fell in love with. It is medical H&C in perfectly refined form and I doubt I there is a single author in this fandom frequenting such a genre who hasn’t on some level been influenced by this early classic. It also taught me about the power of a brilliant title. The Road of Bones probably owes quite a bit to this, as does The Desperate And The Shirtless. Hell, probably all my fics are its disciples in some way. Raison d'être by AmphigoricSymphony & DemonicSymphony was probably the second Sherlock fic I fell in love with. Nail-bitingly suspenseful, medically accurate and somehow, so desperately romantic. It set the bar very high in many respects and I remember thinking: ‘this is what you have to aim at, if you’re going to do this properly’. Master And Hound by 2bee has long been my gold standard for the beauty of fathomless pining. Mind the Gap by sweetcupncakes has (hopefully) stayed with me with its razor-sharp Sherlock characterisation.
White Tulip by withoutawish is sort of my bible for depicting Sherlock’s hard drug habit in relation to the events of S3 in particular. From Here No Lines Are Drawn is my attempt at that. This story is also a shining example of how to formulate a brilliant story summary.
Seeds by thesardine is a poignant, subtle and quirky depiction of depression that was a big influence on Paying The Piper.
In terms of dealing with ASD, I can’t really name any single stories but I must mention two prolific authors who have given me wonderful insight into the subject matter: whitchry9 and 7-PercentSolution.
and… last but most certainly not least:
Shadow Child by Kourion. Do not mention this fic to me unless you want a detailed lecture on its brilliance. Devastating, unflinching, shocking, frighteningly insightful, complex and yet relentlessly hopeful even at its bleakest hours, this defies both genre classification and explanation. In terms of how great an impact a story has had on me, this one is miles above others. There are countless lines and scenes in this that haunt my steps as a writer.
I know next to no one will see this post, and the few people who do see it will already be aware of this fact, but that one gif of the guy picking a leaf out of the air and biting it
yeah that one. It’s from an anime series called Macross 7, the first direct television sequel to the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross if I recall correctly. And I want everyone to know that, because that up there isn’t even the weirdest thing to happen in that show.
Just, fuckin, look at that! That’s the kind of style today’s anime just doesn’t have!
So, besides just being a fucking weird series in general, it is about a rock band called Fire Bomber that live on an intergalactic space colony and pilot transformable mecha using their instruments. Specifically, the main character, Nekki Basara, pilots his mech with an electric guitar. I’m serious.
Over the course of the story their primary goals are to a.) get signed to a record label while also retaining their artistic integrity as musicians and b.) defend their colony from an invading species of mecha piloting alien space vampires using the power of ROCK! And I mean that literally btw. Basara is a pacifist, like an actual pacifist, he hates fighting and killing needlessly and will not do so unless there is literally no other options available and even then will do everything he can to avoid it. (So, like, Kira Yamato if he wasn’t a total bitch. And played guitar.) And their music is the only thing that hurts the space vampires without killing them(I think, kinda going by memory right now).
So, yeah. Macross 7 is a very good show and I highly recommend that everyone watches it.
now i need a cop!bts au where jungkook is the most uptight police officer in the station but has a sweet spot for this cute blond small criminal that steals apples, yoongi keeps running into his ex best friend, j-hope, who may have stolen 10,000 dollars and may be going to jail for life, v is the intern, with a slight crush on the chief, who keeps fucking up the archives and rapmon keeps charging this citizen with false crimes, only so he can talk to the handsome guy with broad shoulders and maybe get his number