Note: Some of these are total queerbait. But hey, I put them on here anyway.
Captain Jack Harkness (Omnisexual according to John Barrowman) (Romances anything that breaths) (Also could be polyamorous but that’s just a theory in the fandom)
Alonso Frame (Gay?) (Flirts with Jack Harkness after being set up by the 9th doctor)
Ianto Jones (Bisexual usually leaning towards women except with Jack) (only seen kissing Jack)
Toshiko Sato (Bisexual maybe? It mighta been because of aliens) (has a sexual and romantic relationship with a woman but also has romance with a man)
The Doctor (pansexual as theorized by fandom) (kissed Rory as well as pretty much everyone else.) (Other theories on The Doctor’s sexuality include asexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, omnisexuality, polyamorous, and pretty much anything else you can think of.)
River Song (Bisexual or maybe pan. Moffat has referred to her as bi and I believe Alex has as well, but I’m not sure if the identity is confirmed since Moffat called Jack bi in the same tweet which is not accurate) (Married to at least 2 women and 3 men and flirts with anything that moves.) (Also might be considered polyamorous)
Madame Kovarian (Lesbian?) (Moffat has claimed she used to be married to Tasha Lem)
[Enter the five minutes Amy thought Rory was gay here….]
Madame Vastra (Lesbian) (Married to Jenny. Kisses and hints at sexual relationship.)
Jenny Flint (see above)
Oswin Oswald (Questioning) (First kiss was with a woman -Nina, but she claims it was a phase)
Tasha Lem (Lesbian?) (Mother Superious of Papal Mainfraim, the church in space where you have to be naked) (Moffat claims she was married to Madame Kovarian)
Clara Oswald (Bisexual, identity not confirmed) (Kissed Jane Austen but also had a thing for 11)
[I’ve heard Miss Quill isn’t straight but I haven’t seen Class so I don’t know]
Bill Potts (Gay according to Pearl Mackie in an interview!)
Feel free to add to this list in reblogs if I forgot any!
• The Companions- particularly Donna, Martha, Rory and Bill
• River Song. Just, River Song.
• Captain Jack Harkness. I may not talk about him much, but he’s awesome.
• The epic adventure music we had in Matt Smith’s era. That was my jam back in the day.
• The casual LGBT representation. It’s been there since series one, but it’s never been a big deal.
• The Drunk Giraffe.
• There was actually an episode that used as many oo sounds as possible (Judoon platoon upon the Moon!) just to mess with David Tennant, because it was hard for him to maintain his English accent and say those words.
• I love the Master and Missy in equal amounts, because they are evil because they can be, and still act like the Doctor’s their best friend, especially Missy.
• Honestly, I’ll be sad to see Missy go- she’s basically a big ball of Glaswegian craziness, and she’s brilliant as a villain.
• The Paternoster Gang, because only on Doctor Who would you have a team comprised of a pair of interspecies crime solving lesbians and their pet potato.
• Nardole, mother hen extraordinaire.
• Amy and Rory’s relationship.
• “It’s smaller on the outside!”
• “Allons-y, Allonso!”
• “Bow ties/ Fezzes/ Stetsons are cool.”
• The Doctor’s entire message in Blink.
• All the nods to the Doctor’s past- Sarah Jane, UNIT, the Master, all the old monsters, even things like Twelve offering someone a jelly baby and the return to Coal Hill School.
• Many other things, but I can’t think of them just now.