- Clint: Oh! Also, Nat's worried about her motorcycle sitting idle so she wants us to take it out once a day. Here.
- [He tosses Steve the keys.]
- Steve: I think you should do this. You're more the biker type. I've seen you use a toothpick in public.
- [He tosses the keys back to Clint.]
- Clint: Motorcycles are death machines. I have three kids, I'm not risking it!
- [He tosses the keys to Steve again.]
- Steve: Are you saying my life matters less because I don't conform to society's heteronormative, child-centric ideals?
- Clint: Are you really playing the gay card right now?
- Steve: Yaass, queen.
Are you still afraid of planes?