Baking with Isy and Mac- Slutty Brownies
The baking world is filled with promiscuous pastries. But the baked good that trumps—or, should we say, tramps the rest– is the “Slutty Brownie.” What makes a slutty brownie so slutty you might ask? The fact that it gets with not one but three different kinds of artery-clogging, heart-stopping junk foods to make the ultimate dessert. The slutty brownie combines three layers of taste bud pleasure: a chocolate cookie dough base, an Oreo cookie filled middle and a traditional chocolate brownie layer to top it off.
· 2 packages of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
· 1 package of DoubleStuf Oreos
· 1 package of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
· 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
· Wax paper
· 9 x 12 glass of metal baking pan
· Place the wax paper in your baking pan with about an inch of wax paper going over the edges of pan (so it is easier to remove the slutty brownies once they have baked and cooled).
· Use the entire 2 packages of the cookie dough and place in the pan.
· Take a piece of wax paper and apply pressure to squish the cookie dough into one even base that covers the entire pan.
· Now take your DoubleStuf Oreos and completely cover the pan with Oreos, break them into pieces to fill all the cracks and open spaces.
· Now its time to turn the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix into batter. Follow the directions on the back of the box.
· Once the batter is made, add an even layer on top of the Oreos using all of the batter.
· Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
· Once the Slutty Brownies have baked, let them cool for 10 minutes.
· Use the edges of the wax paper to lift the brownies out of the baking pan and onto a cutting tray.
· Slice the brownies into any size or shape that you want and enjoy!