You posted a response to what make-up you use, do you mind telling us what products you actually use, please? Brand etc. I'm so new to make up it seems scary! Thank you xxxxxxxx
Well here is the list of products I’d currently use Day to Day:
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue tinted gel cream
- NARS radiant creamy concealer
- Estée Lauder pure colour lip and cheek
- MAC prep+prime transparent finishing powder
- Becca shimmering skin perfector in champagne pop
- Too Faced better than sex mascara
- Benefit gimme brow tinted eyebrow gel
The tinted gel just gives my skin some hydration and sun perfection in addition to that bit of tint to even out my complexion, the concealer helps blend dark circles under my eyes (hereditary- thanks mum), Estée Lauder colour adds a hint of rosy colour to my cheeks and lips, and power sets those products a spot so they don’t slip and slide!
Becca is a highlighter, so I pop that on high points of my face to reflect light - cheekbones, brow bone, and then across my eyelids.
Mascara opens my little almond eyes right up, and brow gel colours the little blonde hairs in my brows to match the rest and sets it all in place! :-)