“What’s the plan Y/N?” Scott asked.

“OK. I’m like 20% sure this plan will work. The other 80% means we could die horribly and violently, but honestly it’s a really solid plan.” You answered.

“I’m not sure…” He replied hesitantly. “Only if you’re sure no ones going to get hurt.”

“Did you not listen to anything she just said?” Stiles butted in. Scott gave him a harsh look. Stiles scoffed. “It’ll be fine.”

Scott sighed. “Okay. Just be careful.”

“Well I guess it’s time we go and make a scene!” Stiles slapped the table. “You comin’ Y/N?”

All I Need Is A Whisper: Chapter One

Submitted by: kingdomuponruins

Description: "Why would someone transfer colleges their senior year? It’s sketchy.“ Stiles asks Scott.

"I don’t know, but I like her,” Scott says while walking to the jeep. “And I think you do too.”

Stiles looks at Scott incredulously, “Sorry Scott, I’m not into spawns of Satan,” Stiles says. “Plus I have a girlfriend,” Stiles adds as an afterthought. Stiles was going to figure out the mysteriously evil, redheaded goddesses’s secrets no matter what the cost.

Or when Lydia transfers colleges her Senior year for reasons, and Stiles and Lydia hate each other (or do they?)

Rating: T

Genre: College!AU, Strangers!AU

All Chapters

Keep reading

I’m really afraid that the teen wolf writers kill Stiles or Lydia at the end or pull out a Chuck series finale card where we don’t really get a closer, if Sarah Walker ends up remembering Chuck Bartowski or not after all or something like that! I’m really really afraid because someone that is capable of killing Alisson Argent is capable of everything!
—  Stydiashalebsoulmates

100 days of teen wolf

   day sixty-seven ;; favorite boyd moment

           “i have a really good verbal memory. and I remember 20. i remember that distinct “twa" sound, “twa-enty”

“i said fifty. with a “fa” sound. hear the difference? if you can’t, i can demonstrate some other words with the “fa” sound