Stars Gif Tutorial (?)
*TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME IF YOU DON’T LIKE BRUNO MARS
Note: Once again, “It may seem like my mouse is randomly scrolling around in the video, but it’s actually clicking files (which doesn’t record for some reason)”
@fleuvrdelacour jasbdjkasbdk I finally made it,
be proud of me :’)
I learned how to do this by @katie-bell so check her out!
(It’s probably going to be easier to just watch the video bc I’m a bad teacher)
1. Find your photos that you want to put the gif on
*put a filter on it if ya want (I usually use sauna)
2. Go to canva.com and put some words or designs on it.
3. Go on tumblr and find a star gif that you’re going to use, then download it.
4. Now go to lunapic.com and upload the gif you downloaded from tumblr.
5. Click ‘Edit’ > ‘Copy to clipboard’
6. Upload the canva photo
7. Click ‘Edit’ > ‘Paste from clipboard’
8. Adjust the stars and press apply
9. Go to ‘Animation’ > ‘Edit gif animation’
10. Change the speed from ‘Very fast (20 ms)’ to ‘Super fast (10 ms)’ and press apply.
11. Save and now you have thisssssssssssssssssss
Cough cough self promo check out my hp blog @antiochpeverell :’) Go away Vivian
*If you use a gif that’s not transparent, it’s the same thing but you lower the transparency after you paste it