I hate it when greek mythology comes up in and people ask why i know so much about it and i have to pretend that my entire knowledge of Greek Mythology did not come from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, written by Rick Riordan
When all the guests had left, Bruce brought out the old record player and danced with his kids to songs from the 50s. Some favorites include Beyond the Sea (Bobby Darin), Hound Dog (Elvis Presley), At the Hop (Danny & the Juniors), Sh-Boom (The Chords), and
Rockin’ Robin (Bobby Day)!
DC has forgotten the sizes of the bat boys. Jason is both the beefiest and the tallest. Dick is lithe (NOT BEEFY) and short. 5'10" at the absolute max. Tim is a small lithe boy who is 5'7.5" at most. He is an entire head shorter than bruce who is approximately 6'2". His legs? Small. His arms? Small but stronk. Shoulders are the largest part of this boy because of the bo staff. Damian is under 5'4" and skinny. He has muscle but he’s a baby so there is not a lot. Duke is beefy, but not nearly as beefy as jason. He’s taller than dick but shorter than jason (for now) which puts him at about 5'11". He looks like a running back. Very fast and stronk. Luke practically snorts protein powder for the BodTM and is the same height as jason. He is beefy, but not nearly as beefy as jason. If you saw the two of them at separate times you would assume that jason towers over him because he is very imposing with the beef. Luke is cut tho. His muscles look sharp as in could cut a man. Terry has a very large shoulder to hip ratio in large part due to the fact that he has no ass. Terry is probably 6'1" and the tallest bat boy but his ass is flat. He is lean beef.
We may have began as the soldiers Batman
built for his crusade. But we became something else, something he never
expected. We started as an army. We chose to be a family. And if
there’s hope for us… there’s hope for anyone.
- Dick’s heart beating hard right as a trapez act starts, fear that they might fall.
- Damian thinking Dick was dead when he got to come back to life.
- No one telling Dick *cough Bruce* that Damian was alive again.
- Tim seeing his dad bleeding out and dead.
- Barbara having people judge her by her wheelchair not her brain.
- Kate’s last time she sees her mom and twin sister is when they are dead.
- Jason constantly excepting people to let him down.
- Duke having his parents go insane due to the Joker gas. Not knowing all the good their son was doing.
- Stephanie at 15 and deciding what the best option was for her baby and deciding it wasn’t with her.
- Damian seeing sons and mothers out together knowing he will never get that.
- Jason being sold out by his mother resulting in his death.
- People Tim care about dying and him feeling alone as Robin was taken from him.
- Alfred having to bury his love ones. Living to an old age when many of them died young.
- Harper losing her mother and trying her best for Cullen.
- Cass looking at them knowing she is the reason Miranda Row is gone.
- Bruce watching his whole world being laid six feet under at a young age.
- Luke feeling like his dad cares more for work.
*kills Han without remorse as a message to Dom and his group*
*is a complete asshole, delivers an angsty speech to his comatose brother in which he swears revenge, wrecks Hobbs' office and nearly gets Hobbs and Elena killed, destroys Dom's house and endangers Brian's child, pulls out a gun in a street fight, allies himself with a terrorist*
*jokes around with Hobbs, is a mama's boy, is a complete dad around Dom's baby, is a protective big brother to Owen, is revealed to be a misunderstood good guy who was once a hero like Hobbs*